Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Modified GS for Self Cast Psychic Skills 1.53

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
trying to turn 1.3.6 into a 1.3.9 server like completely, wish i could make it take 1.3.9 files also but that will be hard to do

https://mega.nz/#!FJASDQLB!NHacoWwnbdR26HWLeRHXkQcbyuub9nCR7xNBNrCdqfw

Reaction score
trying to turn 1.3.6 into a 1.3.9 server like completely, wish i could make it take 1.3.9 files also but that will be hard to do

https://mega.nz/#!FJASDQLB!NHacoWwnbdR26HWLeRHXkQcbyuub9nCR7xNBNrCdqfw

I can't understand why don't use downgraded 1.4.2?
Except loading bar everything like 1.3.9 since i .... tryed modify everything to be look like 1.3.9...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Cause i 99% 1.3.6 exactly like 1.3.9 but skills and your down grade 1.3.9 uses 1.3.6 interfaces not 1.3.9

My custom 1.3.6 client has 1.3.9 interfaces

Reaction score
Isn't same icons and etc in 1.3.9 than in 1.3.6? Could you post a pic about your 1.3.9 interface?

(I guess faster change interface than gs)

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I dint watch, i used stock 1.3.9 the lost empire client, took alot of editing to do for it to work but i got it working

Reaction score
I dint watch, i used stock 1.3.9 the lost empire client, took alot of editing to do for it to work but i got it working

But what is the difference in interface? Between 1.3.6 and 1.4.2 I know have different window border and few icon, few window background and color, login map and loading pictures changed but what is in 1.3.9?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
quangthanhtk - [Release] Modified GS for Self Cast Psychic Skills 1.53 - RaGEZONE Forums

Needs Alittle More Done To It , Forgot 2 Of Em All of Them Should Look Like This But 2 are Wrong
quangthanhtk - [Release] Modified GS for Self Cast Psychic Skills 1.53 - RaGEZONE Forums

Still Working On Fixing This

PERFECT :p

Reaction score

Needs Alittle More Done To It , Forgot 2 Of Em All of Them Should Look Like This But 2 are Wrong

Still Working On Fixing This

PERFECT :p

for me look like only difference is the window header part, where is the window name there i have +1 image compared with your, check the border, icon theme, window backgrounds are same....

about genie icon i uploaded near server file a different pack remove the genie icon either, well at your you have chat icons and not text and few place used pw ms translation text but these more texty difference than real interface.
I also worked alot for make everything good and retro likeish, well i used pw ms client not pwi but that mainly text difference.
(text overflow, button size etc, thats why a bit few place i rearranged the buttons, example in guild list)

for me the loading bar what is different than the normal.

well in 1.3.9 was a bit more difference than only lv79/100 skills, there are also instance and events (like ashura path, pair quest daily, working attack level etc), well the skill bar from 6 slot if i remember than probabil isn't hard to expand but i think that 6 slot isn't enough...

*btw you can remove attack/defence level text from character stat window if you check the dtf, but also it was added around 1.3.9 ~ 1.4.0, atleast when genie was added the gr16 weapons already was with 50 attack level also few cv eq with def lv

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i see a few differences, your hp/mp isnt like mine, the header like you said, i think yours is a higher up version cause im useing 1.3.9 interfaces.pck with a few 1.3.6 files added so it will actually run, ill look at the header tho, i might be missing the image file in surfaces but my [quests], [help], [arrangeteamsip], [guildmanage] files in interfaces pack look bare like my squad settings, when i tried adding the border it dint work right, and compareing it to 1.3.9 stock interfaces, they are exactly the same

Reaction score
i see a few differences, your hp/mp isnt like mine, the header like you said, i think yours is a higher up version cause im useing 1.3.9 interfaces.pck with a few 1.3.6 files added so it will actually run, ill look at the header tho, i might be missing the image file in surfaces but my [quests], [help], [arrangeteamsip], [guildmanage] files in interfaces pack look bare like my squad settings, when i tried adding the border it dint work right, and compareing it to 1.3.9 stock interfaces, they are exactly the same

honestly you have right with hp stuff, about header few i added, like i arranged the team/party/squad window either for be enough space.
You can size most of thing there

Back