Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you say it works with v580 hmm im seam to be getting error message when i copy your client files to the data and element files and then try to load element as this pic will show you element client error.JPG - [Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your going to hand out v61 files put tools with them please as the files are usless without v61 tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So heres something i haven't seen yet, I preconfigured my client and server, (Server is all set, good to go) but client however is not i get a pop-up and 5 sec later it crashes i have added an SS and My logs:

Error - [Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

And here are my Logs:

A3D.Log:

Angelica 3D Error Log
Created(or opened) on 06/01/2013 15:02:30

[15:02:31.027] A3DEngine::Init, Init Angelica Imm Wrapper Fail!
[15:02:31.120] Chosen Device Format: BackBuffer [A8R8G8B8], DepthStencil [D24X8]
[15:02:31.120] A3DDevice::Init(), Chosen T&L Device...
[15:02:31.158] A3DDevice::Init(), Create device 1280x768x32
[15:02:31.158] Max vertex blend matrix index: 8
[15:02:31.158] VS version: 1.1
[15:02:31.159] VS constant registers number: 96
[15:02:31.159] PS version: 1.4
[15:02:31.159] Skin model render method: Vertex shader.
[15:02:31.159] A3DGFXMan::Init() Can not open gfxlist.txt
[15:02:31.160] A3DVertexShader::Load, Cannot open file C:\GAME TEST\element\Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt!

AF.Log

Angelica File Module Error Log
Created(or opened) on 06/01/2013 15:02:27

[15:02:31.159] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Gfx\gfxlist.txt] in package !
[15:02:31.159] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\GAME TEST\element\Gfx\gfxlist.txt] from disk!
[15:02:31.159] AFilePackage::OpenSharedFile, Failed to find file [Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt] in package !
[15:02:31.160] AFileImage::Can not open file [C:\GAME TEST\element\Shaders\vs\stereo_vs.txt] from disk!

AM.log:

Angelica Media Error Log

[15:02:31.027] AMEngine::InitImmWrapper(), Init AMImmWrapper Object fail!

EC.log:

Element client log file
Created(or opened) on 06/01/2013 15:02:27

[15:02:30.770] <!> Build version 2305

[15:02:32.862] <!> elements data's md5: [de08253b4607967ee1659082081d6878]

[15:02:36.263] <!> CECGame::Init: Failed to call function. (line: 517)

[15:02:36.263] <!> wWinMain: Failed to call function. (line: 863)

[15:02:36.389] <!> glb_HandleException is called.

FWEditor.log

FWEditor Log
Created(or opened) on 06/01/2013 15:02:32

[15:02:32.203] FWAssemblyCache::Init(), AssemblyCache will be inited with cache diabled

Imm.log:

Angelica Media ImmWrapper Log

[15:02:31.027] AMImmWrapper::Init(), Error Creating ImmDevice

I have already moved uploaded server files in here, and have re-installed trying multiple methods, nothing seems to work for me, any help is appreciated:rolleyes::damnmate:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh HELL!!! search is broken??? OMG!! what will we do now?????

Interesting how some people, even newbies in posting, such as myself, and a few others I have seen, seem to instinctively know about "Search".. And others like the one posted a couple spots above have been here for a while, looking at the posts number and still can not use search. Very interesting indeed.. Oh well, perhaps search seems to be broke as 343 mentioned above ROTFLMAO Yea right.....

Love it 343 :D:

EDIT: Sorry, I perhaps should not have said the above, but, I just couldn't help myself this time..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I would like to thank you for this easy to set up server. I managed to get through most of the steps and I do have a running server. However, I am having some issues with my pwAdmin. My phpmyadmin and iweb works perfectly fine, for the record. I followed each step to the tee, but I get the following message when I try to go to pwAdmin:

Code:
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /pwAdmin/login.jsp. Reason:

org.apache.jsp.login_jsp
Caused by:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.login_jsp
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.findClass(JasperLoader.java:204)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:190)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:122)
    at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java:639)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.getServlet(JspServletWrapper.java:192)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:372)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:486)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:380)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:538)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:480)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:225)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:937)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:406)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:183)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:871)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:247)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:149)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:346)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:589)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:1048)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:601)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:214)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:411)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:535)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:40)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:529)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)