Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're asking for a better download speed, here is a cool site to leech it:

That doesn't work, the problem is you have to wait for like a few minutes or a few seconds for the download link to become available and then it starts automatically.. it annoys me

lol i only 28 minute for download that file

I don't mean download you idiot read what I said. I am uploading it to my Dedicated Server.

-.-"

Well. This guide is a load of nothing, wasted my time. I don't have anything in any folders. nothing is working and I did every single step.

Can someone please help me I am getting really annoyed with it and I don't really know wtf I am doing wrong. Last time I did this poop was 1 year ago :thumbdown:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
it annoys me
who cares
you idiot
Way to make friends...
This guide is a load of nothing
An insult to the hard work put in here...
nothing is working
Thats because you are a noob
Can someone please help me
NO!!..not after that.
I don't really know wtf I am doing
That is obvious

Not the best approach to getting help. :thumbdown:
Seriously..if you want help you are going to have to be a little more specific on the problem...after you have tried and failed several times.
And being nice rather than the approach you have taken makes a big difference.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who cares

Way to make friends...

An insult to the hard work put in here...

Thats because you are a noob

NO!!..not after that.

That is obvious

Not the best approach to getting help. :thumbdown:

LoooooL. Fair enough. I'm not a Noob I just never done anything with the 1.4.4 Files. Doesn't make me a noob so shut up.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
so shut up.
Ile shut up when i feel like it you penis.
And you are a noob.
I've downloaded and uploaded all the Server files and I've done everything the Guide's said but nothing works. Nada. /root/start.sh doesn't even exist doesn't even work.

PhPMyAdmin wont work nothing will. It's driving me insane.

Can someone help me please -_-
Yes you are a noob. :blink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LoooooL. Fair enough. I'm not a Noob I just never done anything with the 1.4.4 Files. Doesn't make me a noob so shut up.

If you not are a noob, then you are blind, this guide is basic and easy to run any server, and why you want a dedicated server if you can´t read the basic? better go and come back in few years. :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're not a noob, then set it up yourself. I'm not a pro, apparently, but within a day, I could successfully run it. And it is a stupid thing to have a dedicated server run with these files. Not that I'm dissatisfied with it, but please consider them being testing tool only. They're neither ready nor stable enough for live server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for all who post method to do server. I can run server now but have some problems about mystic area

- Teleport masters does not work (can teleport to other areas)
- Lochnocturne area cannot swim and monsters can not move. But can kill monsters by flying above and shooting.

Hope anyone can help.

I will continue testing mystic and will post any problems found.

My server spec (for references):
Virtualbox 4.1.8 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits 16 GB RAM
running Ubuntu Server 11.10 32 bits with 8 GB RAM bridged network
Client V580

problem founds during installation:
- use winSCP to transfer files into server /root, file /root/gamed/ptemplate.conf after transfer does not the same as original <-- don't know why, but this problem make map server cannot start because of invalid ptemplate.conf
- cannot use pwAdmin to start authd process <--- edit /root/jetty/webapps/pwAdmin/serverctrl.jsp at line 84 can help, change from
fw.write("cd " + pw_server_path + "authd/; ./authd >" + pw_server_path + "logs/auth.log &\n");

to
fw.write("cd " + pw_server_path + "mauthd/build/; ./authd.sh start &\n");

after do this change, can start server from pwAdmin not use start.sh and stop.sh
but in pwAdmin serverctrl's page it still show offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me with this message in iweb role xml: java.lang.Exception: 网络通讯超时。(getRolePocket)
Why? All is corect, i can open server with iweb by Aleksimian, but i cant open char role.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what exactly version of your client, guys?I tried many version of pwi, downloaded client side and put it on data, btw. It still say that the client version is too low.need update.Any1 can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what exactly version of your client, guys?I tried many version of pwi, downloaded client side and put it on data, btw. It still say that the client version is too low.need update.Any1 can help?

if you use client V580 "client version is too low" message means
your authd process not startup so your client can not connect to server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you use client V580 "client version is too low" message means
your authd process not startup so your client can not connect to server.

you are right. However, I saw that many people still login game without fixing it. Anymore, you know how to fix it buddy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you startup server from pwAdmin it will not work until you change line 84 of
/root/jetty/webapps/pwAdmin/serverctrl.jsp
from
fw.write("cd " + pw_server_path + "authd/; ./authd >" + pw_server_path + "logs/auth.log &\n");

to

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
from

to

or cd /root/mauthd/build
./authd.sh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
from

to

thanks for your help m8:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to enter the ...
does not open
it downloads a file.
and the registration page does not open tbm
when I type

downloads the file register.php

someone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what files are associated with the iweb connection? I got everything working but Iweb, well it works, but it doesn't connect to the database/server to make changes, I recieve this on about everything:
Failed to set double experience status.

Back