Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

asgborges - [Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just tried out this release, and found a problem.
It's likely I missed something in configuration, but, when I add gold and check usecashnow the status is always at 0, and gold is never added.

Everything else works perfectly.

EDIT: Seems to work now, I did miss something ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know why when i try to do stuff on iweb all it does is just load? it never does anything. i've checked all my config files and all other files i can think of for maybe wrong pass or ip and everything seems to be right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... iweb need a little to connect to ID´s > if load never ending - try again and again ... btw char need to be logged out ...

nice thanks i got it to go to XML but when i click server management it still just loads forever and i have been trying all day XD

Edit:--
Never mind figured it out lmfao.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error
SQL query:

CREATE PROCEDURE `acquireuserpasswd` ( IN name1 VARCHAR( 64 ) , out uid1 INTEGER, out passwd1 VARCHAR( 64 ) ) BEGIN SELECT id, passwd
INTO uid1, passwd1
FROM users
WHERE name = name1;

END$$

MySQL said:

#1304 - PROCEDURE acquireuserpasswd already exist

anyone can help me on this error.. >.< i just cant fixed it lol.. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error
SQL query:

CREATE PROCEDURE `acquireuserpasswd` ( IN name1 VARCHAR( 64 ) , out uid1 INTEGER, out passwd1 VARCHAR( 64 ) ) BEGIN SELECT id, passwd
INTO uid1, passwd1
FROM users
WHERE name = name1;

END$$

MySQL said:

#1304 - PROCEDURE acquireuserpasswd already exist

anyone can help me on this error.. >.< i just cant fixed it lol.. :D

When pasting those lines into the SQL field, make sure you type the "$$" into the Delimiter field.
*Edit: Before doing so, reset all your database.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When pasting those lines into the SQL field, make sure you type the "$$" into the Delimiter field.

i did i just keep gettin the same error, i also tried to delete the first to line that says
DELIMITER $$
use pw$$

Ohk since im still newbie on these things... i might have to ask how do i reset the database lo

*Edit: erhmmm i having another error at pwAdmin, it says "Connection to MySQL database failed" >.<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey all I'm kinda new to all of this and having problems with phpmyadmin :s.. I installed it and everything like it says in this guide but I can't seem to get it to work :/
any ideas what's wrong with it?

I get this Error when I do the Database;

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'use pw; SET SQL_MODE="NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO"; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `auth`; CRE' at line 3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, my friends and I connect np but I still cant get cubi working -.- how precisely would I go about fixing that?

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
delimiter > error > fixed ...

ive tested few ways to " import " mysql_procedures.sql and now i have found one way it works 100%

execute mysql_tables.sql > go to new createtd databse > try SQL field on tables top > open mysql_procedures.sql and now step by step ...

try first row

Code:
CREATE PROCEDURE `acquireuserpasswd`(in name1 VARCHAR(64), out uid1 INTEGER, out passwd1 VARCHAR(64))
BEGIN
    SELECT id, passwd INTO uid1, passwd1 FROM users WHERE name = name1;
END$$
delete the $$ > and change delimiter field from " ; " to " §§ " at tables end ...

... next row / next row / ... [ one row = create to end ]

ive testet all but i get error ... this way works 100%

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having problem with registration process.

I loaded up the registration page, after filling some info, I hit "Registration" and it showed "Can't connect to MySQL".

I did edit the
etc/gmopgen.xml
/etc/table.xml
/var/www/register/config.php
/var/www/register/status.php

to match my server, but it's still not working.

Any help please?

P/S: others are running smoothly, even iweb and pwAdmin, database is the onlything I'm stuck at.

Also, this is my first time try to host PW server, after executing the server, what should I do to the client to get it connect to my server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... config.php ... next look around the registration script ...

client = patcher/server/ .txt

Thank you, gotta go to school now XD will try to look at those script again.

And the client: can you gimme more detail pls, becuz I'm confused about the patcher/server files u said - don't know where they are. I got no experience with patching client too, so please forgive if it's a stupid question.

Last edited:
Back