Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dude if you can't solve that, go back to 1.3.6 server. some mobs you get 0 exp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guide focus on a LAMP Server. But now my question: I have done a source install so my apache is in /usr/local is it possible to add it to their or does it mess up lines in the files itself? (So that their are places were stand look for this in /var/www)

edit: When i try to run elementclient i get an system error: The program can't start because zlibwapi.dll is missing

edit2: another .dll is missing error

edit3: Also wonder what kind of server this is a browser game? Or just browser control panel for the game?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i keep getting incorrect account name or password when i try to login to game and one the server i get gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=myname can anyone help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this message "incorrect account name or password" when login. what something wrong? Anyone pls help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i got this.

==

TRACE : KeepAlive sid=8
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=testingacc
GQueryPasswd:account is testingacc , login ip is 192.168.241.1
acquireIdPasswd exception:account=testingacc
java.sql.SQLException: Connection 'auth0' NOT Match
at application.procedure.handler.execute(handler.java:174)
at org.mono.StorageEx.acquireIdPasswd(StorageEx.java:319)
at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(MatrixPasswd.java:65)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
gauthd: 25 Apr 2012 06:58:44,574 INFO GAuthServer:69 - GQueryPasswd:can not find user testingacc
TRACE : checkpoint begin.

i have followed all instruction ^^
what i missed?

=======================

PROBLEM SOLVED....

but.... from the pwAdmin, i got this

Logservice ./logservice 1 Online
Auth Daemon ./authd 0 Offline
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 1 Online
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 1 Online
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 4 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 1 Online

what happen with Auth Daemon ./authd ??????????

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi, i got this.

==

TRACE : KeepAlive sid=8
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=testingacc
GQueryPasswd:account is testingacc , login ip is 192.168.241.1
acquireIdPasswd exception:account=testingacc
java.sql.SQLException: Connection 'auth0' NOT Match
at application.procedure.handler.execute(handler.java:174)
at org.mono.StorageEx.acquireIdPasswd(StorageEx.java:319)
at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(MatrixPasswd.java:65)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
gauthd: 25 Apr 2012 06:58:44,574 INFO GAuthServer:69 - GQueryPasswd:can not find user testingacc
TRACE : checkpoint begin.

i have followed all instruction ^^
what i missed?

=======================

PROBLEM SOLVED....

but.... from the pwAdmin, i got this

Logservice ./logservice 1 Online
Auth Daemon ./authd 0 Offline
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 1 Online
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 1 Online
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 4 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 1 Online

what happen with Auth Daemon ./authd ??????????

What was, and how did you solve the problem? (For future reference in case someone else has the same issue).

Next, just because pwAdmin is reporting authd as 'offline' does not (necessarily) mean that it is indeed 'offline'. Not that I have ever personally had this 'issue', but I have actually heard about it quite a bit (and I am not sure what causes it), but I do know if this is the case; it doesn't matter hence / since authd really is 'online'... So despite pwAdmin reporting authd as 'offline' you should still try to log in anyway :wink:

Reaction score
Authd is running fine if you started from a start script. Its just a path issue. You just need to edit pwAdmin to point to the correct location of your authd and it will start/show as online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a question and after searching the forum for about a week i have yet to find an answer. I have worked through most of the issues I have come across on setting this server up. However i have yet to be able to find the CPW or Patch folder to put the client and i haven't found any posts on where to look for it or even where to put it. If there is a post and i have overlooked it can you please give a link to it? Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys
Fantastic work as usual, thank you for everything you've done, we have everything working, just one little thing we having problems with and wonder if anyone could help with it.

We can add items to the gshop, we can change prices etc however when ever we try to delete an item we get gs offline.
Anyone kind enough to give any ideas? thanks again for all your team work.

actually ignore above question we sorted it but thanks again

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this have the new classes in it or is that still unreleased?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so.. anybody here that could give me some answers? Is this a functional server ? I mean.. like a ready to play server or it has a dozen of bugs?

If it is functional, what kind of root would I need for it ? (Processor, Ram etc) .

I would like some good answers if possible .

It is the first time when I am looking into Perfect World (doing it for my brother) . So... Any help ?

Thanks . :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A helpful answer would be more .... helpful .

To go and test it is not really that easy. I will not reinstall the os on my root just to test something that I am not sure if it'll actually work .

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone who asks, we can reply the same type and then 1000 threads with the same reply... [ translator ... ]

To go and test it is not really that easy. I will not reinstall the os on my root just to test something that .. .

lol go home and play with other things ... everyone must test an reinstall and and and ... u know why u see all this releases ? because we have tested and reinstalled and and and ...

try any release - read the tutorial and learn ... and learn ... and learn ... best effect > try and error ...

... I am not sure if it'll actually work

all releaes work 100% ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone who asks, we can reply the same type and then 1000 threads with the same reply... [ translator ... ]

lol go home and play with other things ... everyone must test an reinstall and and and ... u know why u see all this releases ? because we have tested and reinstalled and and and ...

try any release - read the tutorial and learn ... and learn ... and learn ... best effect > try and error ...

all releaes work 100% ...

Helpful answers you gave me there, buddy ... Any tips about the processor, ram and stuff ?

Back