Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Made in Russian=)

loko9988 - Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I was trying to verify if it was just me or not, but it looks like that even after a clean linux install and doing the exact steps as mentioned in the first post (not very hard a guide, eh?), iweb is not working as intended. The register script (not in iweb, the one in /pwserver/www/ that you can access by entering your server IP on your browser) can create an account just fine. These are the things I found either working or not working:

1. Account creation on iweb works fine. All created accounts start with the ID of 1024, either through here or with the register.php.
2. Authd looks like it's offline even though it's not. The fix to this has already been listed earlier in the thread (this happens to due to iweb not understanding that authd is on, has nothing to do with anything).
3. Sendmail remains untested so far. I'll look into it as well.
4. Checking any "default role" on the [change role info] tab returns "Failed to get role info from the database, maybe this role didn't exist or access timed out.Please try again." Possible database error but it doesn't explain the working iweb account creation.
5. Listing user's roles doesn't work. If you input the role ID (for example, 1025), terminal outputs you the userid it belongs to but iweb keeps loading the page and never works. Inputting user ID also produces infinite load.
6. Clicking gold info produces totally empty page.

Normally I'd think that this is definitely a database error. However, this has been the case with my last three installs on a clean machine and the script (should've) changed all the passwords anyway. Also since some of the features work (such as registering on iweb), it shouldn't be a problem with database passwords either. I could also see it being a problem with a database that is in wrong format (missing critical tables) but why would the release be packed with a db that doesn't work the with iweb that comes with the release.

I'll read some logs and google around a bit. When I get this working, I will post a step-by-step guide to fixing it, unless I am the only one who has gotten this error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Capture2.PNG - Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install. - RaGEZONE Forums

help.. ! :\

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thingy what means you dont need a server. stay as player, will be better to everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beautiful good morning to all of about 3 weeks ago I had some problems

and now all I have to start again only one error but can not do anything further is the version to low the Gshop is completely empty and has the correct timestamp maybe someone can help me?

and here my game 1 log

Best Regards
Dotta

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
读取任务系统失败:'/pwserver/gamed/config/tasks.data','/pwserver/gamed/config/dyn_tasks.data'
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-4

Configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration addendum: 'gsalias.conf'
Binds function opens
Read task system failure: '/ pwserver / gamed / config / tasks.data', '/ pwserver / gamed / config / dyn_tasks.data'
The first step initialization failed with error number: -4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi wath i can doo now have replace the taskt data 100 x and the error is still there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok im chek the version and no i dont have change annythink my client version is 719 ist this right?

edit! jes is 105 but the file is in Chinese maybe do you han an english for me?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
jes have input in server and clien all is same

so have fixet my problem

@argonaut thx thx thx thankou:shakehands:

a question still

where can I get the English files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- That has to be the worst place in the world you could have put the file, thank GOD I using VMWare to grab the file, the amount of shear Dangle-Plums it tried to install was unimaginable, now I have to tell my W8SR2 to re-deploy the W7U WM, because it all got infected by that one link, and it was a fresh install :p .. but thanks for the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back