Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Rank

Re: Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install.

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    Who the fuck needs the stupid ass cash shop anyway !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GAME'S weren't meant to have "CASH SHOPS" in them >.<

Should have been glad it worked /facepalm
    I agree.It kinda ruins the balance between players.

Quote Originally Posted by loko9988 View Post
    work with control cli or serv.
    if u know how use, use both. if not use cli.

official ghop have cli bug. use tool from 'bash' to fix it
    That's probably why it worked.I timestamped it with that tool.

Registered

Rank

So yeah, I managed to get it working. A quick tutorial to those who need it:

1. Install linux (I used the 12.04 Ubuntu 32-bit), virtual PC works fine.
    2. Run the commands in the first post.
    3. Install the v676 AtomicGamer client here:
    4. Patch it up to v719. Use these patches from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Go with these files: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    5. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Go to this link and download the gshop.zip. Take the gshop.data and gshop1.data and put these to your client installationfolder/element/data. Take the gshopsev.data and gshopsev1.data and put those to /pwserver/gamed/config. Thanks 343 for these files.
    6. Edit pwclient/patcher/serverlist.txt to include your own IP for the server. Just replace one of the addresses with that, just keep the port there (should look like this: 29000:192.168.1.10 if that is your IP.)
    7. Edit the updateserver.txt in the same folder and break the patch servers so you cannot ever update the client by accident. Remove everything and paste this:
    Code:
    "[EN]Patch-1"		"http://patch/"
    "[EN]Patch-2"		"http://patch/"
    You will now have no boutique/goldshop/whatever. This is because your shop is empty. The reason for this is to see if your server works or not. If it does, make a new gshop (you can find the tutorials for this on the site).

I currently don't have a working PWadmin or iWeb. When I get those done, I'll continue my tutorial.

I tried getting the 1.4.5 version of PWadmin but it just doesn't work. Making a new, clean database either through phpmyadmin or terminal and importing the dbo.sql file from this topic: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] still makes me unable to do anything. I can't login due to no accounts (there's one with ID of 16, though but I don't know the password for it), if I make a new one it makes me unable to login due to matrixpassword NOT usb bind problem even though I am not using capital letters.

I'll probably get those sorted tomorrow, though.

Rank

Hi I would like to say thank you for helping me now Runs the server without errors

Greetings from Germany

Dotta

PS : Sry for my bad English

Rank

Why does the server close when I run start-min?

Rank

Hello Hier is my complet working GShop If anyone may have [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Greetings Dotta

@darkanon
    hy i dont now wath is the problem maybe show in start-min.sh maybe an error or you have there is since changed?

Greetings Dotta

Registered

Rank

Made in Russian=)

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1fe View Post
    Made in Russian=)

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaMadBoy View Post

Rank
    Alpha Male

... back to topic ...
    forum rules >> 19 >> This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation
    we are a developer forum not an networking / linux forum and we cannot teach you networking / linux basics >> knowledge about linux

Registered

Rank

I was trying to verify if it was just me or not, but it looks like that even after a clean linux install and doing the exact steps as mentioned in the first post (not very hard a guide, eh?), iweb is not working as intended. The register script (not in iweb, the one in /pwserver/www/ that you can access by entering your server IP on your browser) can create an account just fine. These are the things I found either working or not working:

1. Account creation on iweb works fine. All created accounts start with the ID of 1024, either through here or with the register.php.
    2. Authd looks like it's offline even though it's not. The fix to this has already been listed earlier in the thread (this happens to due to iweb not understanding that authd is on, has nothing to do with anything).
    3. Sendmail remains untested so far. I'll look into it as well.
    4. Checking any "default role" on the [change role info] tab returns "Failed to get role info from the database, maybe this role didn't exist or access timed out.Please try again." Possible database error but it doesn't explain the working iweb account creation.
    5. Listing user's roles doesn't work. If you input the role ID (for example, 1025), terminal outputs you the userid it belongs to but iweb keeps loading the page and never works. Inputting user ID also produces infinite load.
    6. Clicking gold info produces totally empty page.

Normally I'd think that this is definitely a database error. However, this has been the case with my last three installs on a clean machine and the script (should've) changed all the passwords anyway. Also since some of the features work (such as registering on iweb), it shouldn't be a problem with database passwords either. I could also see it being a problem with a database that is in wrong format (missing critical tables) but why would the release be packed with a db that doesn't work the with iweb that comes with the release.

I'll read some logs and google around a bit. When I get this working, I will post a step-by-step guide to fixing it, unless I am the only one who has gotten this error.

Registered

Rank

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

help.. ! :\

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Hycker's Avatar

Rank
    True Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkZone View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

help.. ! :\
    logZ?

Registered

Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Hycker View Post
    logZ?
    logZ

what's that

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Hycker's Avatar

Rank
    True Member

thingy what means you dont need a server. stay as player, will be better to everyone

Rank

Beautiful good morning to all of about 3 weeks ago I had some problems

and now all I have to start again only one error but can not do anything further is the version to low the Gshop is completely empty and has the correct timestamp maybe someone can help me?

and here my game 1 log [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Best Regards
    Dotta
    Aion-Emu will work Hard day for day for a perfect Eurpe Server
    Join to the Aion-emu Community now