Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why I have not posted much on forums and I have been member here for 4 yrs - people just look to flame any post. If you spent as much time trying to actually answer the problems as you do flaming posts maybe we wouldnt have to search through hundreds of useless posts when we search for something.

First off, do you not think I have tried "Starter.bat" ? It has no control over version - its just a launcher for elementclient.

I used a 676 Installer and it partially worked - I was able to make character (there were 3 already made when I first log in) but trying to go from character to game I get disconnected. So now to research that issue

I don't come around here anymore, as I am satisfied with 1.4.5. . . but the part I have in bold needs more emphasis, so some of you can understand the larger problem involved with this, 343 that includes you too.

As I was one of many like him that do search, . . . .yes. . . a good majority of the posts are just people being rude and telling us to search or being rude just because. Cannot find what we need when we have shift through 1000s of stupid posts.

It's better off you just ignore "help me" posts..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
connections need to download?
how long?
can i download with Debian 6 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client error:

=== OTHER WORLD ===
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=-1073741824
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=7
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=cfdisk
GQueryPasswd:account is cfdisk , login ip is 192.168.10.15
TRACE : matrixpasswd NOT usbbind user 1040
TRACE : RemoteLoggingUsers set timeout 120
gauthd: 18 Nov 2013 19:02:37,647 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogin:userid=1040,sid=13,aid=1,zoneid=1,remaintime=0,free_time_left=0,free_time_end=0,func=0,funcparm=0,creatime=1384773764,adduppoint=0,soldpoint=0
TRACE : gdelivery::userlogin.received.userid=1040,proxy_sid=24,localsid=13,retcode=0,blIsGM=0,func=0,funcparam=0,creatime=1384773764
TRACE : glinkd::eek:nlineannounce:userid=1040,client_type=3
info : OnAddSession
TRACE : GetUser, userid=1040.
TRACE : StockExchange::OnLogin, userid=1040,cash=0,money=0,orders=0,cash_pwd=0
TRACE : GetRoleInfo, roleid=1040.
TRACE : GetRoleInfo roleid 1040
TRACE : getroleinfo user 1040 lastlogintime 1384773783
TRACE : gdelivery::receive playerlogin from link,roleid=1040,linkid=3,localsid=13
debug : Protocol state or size policy error. sid=13,type=90,size=1,acceptsize=0
TRACE : gdelivery:: statusannounce: user 1040(roleid=1918988387) offline, onlineuser count is 1
gauthd: 18 Nov 2013 19:02:42,156 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogout::User 1040 logout successfully.
TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=-1073741824
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=8
TRACE : Timer update: (0) Mon Nov 18 19:02:48 2013

TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.

err : sysauctionprepareitem: timeout. arg->indexes.size()=4,arg->item_ids.size()=4
TRACE : Timer update: (0) Tue Nov 19 19:05:24 2013

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All ... I'm new here ... First how do you do to all master here

I have try the first page and have a few question

1. Is this installer have a database for phpmyadmin, cos when i finish everything and open phpmyadmin theres no database there
2. if have to put database manually, which database compatible with this server

anyone can help with mine problem here, thank you before

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have one big issue with this release... I have [put in another auth to see if it works but still nothing... on pwadmin everything works fine. I go to register.php and register an account and it don't show up in phpmyadmin, also when I try connecting it says server network error.. can someone provide me where to start or head me in right direction

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help please?
Sem título - Release PW 1.4.6 v80. Simple install. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello All ... I'm new here ... First how do you do to all master here

I have try the first page and have a few question

1. Is this installer have a database for phpmyadmin, cos when i finish everything and open phpmyadmin theres no database there
2. if have to put database manually, which database compatible with this server

anyone can help with mine problem here, thank you before

Search this forum theres a file here called dbo.sql its a new database so to speak it will work with it.

for this fix refere back to post #9 or theres a 1.4.6 auth floating around here just search and try..

Also the database doesn't work so u will need to search and find a new database on forums as well...
and also the gdelivery doesn't work although it shows working on pwadmin but in console you will see it doesn't work
to fix the gdelivery I moved the one from BlackSky folder to the pwserver folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search this forum theres a file here called dbo.sql its a new database so to speak it will work with it.

for this fix refere back to post #9 or theres a 1.4.6 auth floating around here just search and try..

Also the database doesn't work so u will need to search and find a new database on forums as well...
and also the gdelivery doesn't work although it shows working on pwadmin but in console you will see it doesn't work
to fix the gdelivery I moved the one from BlackSky folder to the pwserver folder

you want new link download http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/pw-server-1-4-6-a-943518/? you want upload for me? thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like it shows. ./start.sh ./gs not found.
gdelivery::gfactionclient: connect server failed. reconnecting...
hello error0024 had the same problem might help this file you will pack into the folder / lib

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I ran that script and everything installed fine, I can see the files in WinSCP, however what am I supposted to do with the server146v80.tgz file? What command do I need to run on it?

I'm also having trouble accessing any page that isn't serverip/register.php. That's the only page that works. Nothing else does. I've checked the IP countless times, it's fine.

Edit: I followed the post on the first page about changing file names to get pwAdmin working, however I cannot find the pwAdmin file......it doesn't exist. Does the script not install that?

Edit 2: While running ./start.sh the vbox execution is interrupted by a critical error. At the same spot every time. Any fixes?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I ran that script and everything installed fine, I can see the files in WinSCP, however what am I supposted to do with the server146v80.tgz file? What command do I need to run on it?

I'm also having trouble accessing any page that isn't serverip/register.php. That's the only page that works. Nothing else does. I've checked the IP countless times, it's fine.

Edit: I followed the post on the first page about changing file names to get pwAdmin working, however I cannot find the pwAdmin file......it doesn't exist. Does the script not install that?

Edit 2: While running ./start.sh the vbox execution is interrupted by a critical error. At the same spot every time. Any fixes?

the server.tgz file downloaded when u ran the install.sh as it downloaded it and ran it itself or extracted it so I should say... but that's the server files... its best to keep a copy just in case something bad happens to your files.... and as far as the serverip/register.... that's the only page you can access like that... to access phpmyadmin its serverip/phpmyadmin... for pwAdmin its serverip:8080/pwAdmin...... and pwAdmin is located in pwserver/Jakarta/webapps/pwAdmin.....and as far as the start.sh script goes youd have to post the errors for us to be able to help you....

But ive tried this version of the server it has a lot of issues with it.... a lot of fixing even though it says easy install it comes with some issues or bugs..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server.tgz file downloaded when u ran the install.sh as it downloaded it and ran it itself or extracted it so I should say... but that's the server files... its best to keep a copy just in case something bad happens to your files.... and as far as the serverip/register.... that's the only page you can access like that... to access phpmyadmin its serverip/phpmyadmin... for pwAdmin its serverip:8080/pwAdmin...... and pwAdmin is located in pwserver/Jakarta/webapps/pwAdmin.....and as far as the start.sh script goes youd have to post the errors for us to be able to help you....

But ive tried this version of the server it has a lot of issues with it.... a lot of fixing even though it says easy install it comes with some issues or bugs..

Hey!

I'm not sure whether the errors are with the script itself that's causing my vbox to crash, but they may be. I'm not sure. I can't get the crash logs from the event.

I don't use pwAdmin. I like the iWeb from w2i

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
iweb is good to some extent but I can do a lot more with pwadmin... but heres a suggestion as it crashes at same point every time... boot up your vm.... log in with winscp go into your start.sh script.... find the point where its crashing and post t on here then maybe we can help determine if that's it.... or try another fix your vm might be out of date try updating it.... or it can be as simple as an update on ur windows... theres many reasons a vm will give a critical error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back