Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page, Edit XML & Live Chat)

Reaction score
it does really work,
but there's a new problem,
the character page just keep loading,

here's the picture success on loading role (server turn off)
View attachment 133052
here's the picture entering ID (server turn off)
View attachment 133053
then i search and found out that i need to start server first
but,
when i trun on my server
View attachment 133054
and entering ID
View attachment 133055
the page just keep loading, and not showing the character page...
:(:
is this related with old structure? (my account start with ID 32)
hope someone can help :(:

Yes your problem is related to the old account structure, characters on the server start with 1024 not 32. Also you need to make sure you have all the updated protocols too as it looks like your are mixing two different pwAdmins there o_O

Also your server needs to be turned on in order to import data from the database, bit hard to import from a database that is turned off :p

Reaction score
ummm, so i need to create new database using new structure? should i delete old database?
it would better if you include the databse to first page (just suggestion).hahahaha
umm, actually the first one is iweb, the second is pwadmin, not mixing it, it works together.hehehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DaMadBoy :I'm with this error on server 146

DaMadBoy - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have try this release, it don't work in the V80 server. When i select the Character List, there is no users show in the list.
It may caused by I don't know how to use this fix release, is there any Tutorial about the fixed release?

The following are my steps,
1. downloading the pwtools-bin from
2. Find out the directory "sPWadmin" and unpack file of the jetty-7.4.2.tar.bz2, upload to my server.
3. put jetty into the etc/init.d, and using the "service jetty start"
4. download the pwAdmin.zip from the http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-pwadmin-1-4-5-a-934164/ and unpack it into the mirror path (webapps)
5. Open browser and enter the URL,
6. Setup the \pwAdmin\WEB-INF\.pwadminconf.jsp with my server path and MySQL account/password/db_name
7. I can create/modify/list the account information, but I cannot use the Character list, when i switch to the Character list page, it don't show any list.

(I have create some Characters in the games).

Is there anything or tutorial I have to notice?

This fix is complicated, I have no idea about this, can you make any tutorial?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey was curious trying to run this on 1.4.6 v80 I made a blank db called pw and imported this one to it will that cause errors or should I wipe accounts and use this "dbo" for the database names I am having the char page not load right now but everything else works. Also there a iweb for vs 80 yet or is 343 1.4.5 the latest as well.

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been replying much here, been a bit busy. Download links may be down for a short time but should be ok again in a couple of hours.

@Rabid The database I put in my original post should work just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had check my sql database, it has the "roles" table. However it is empty even I sync the role from the pwAdmin.
It is not surprised to me because when I click the sync button in the pwAdmin, it shows an error message.

Is it possible caused by the librarys ?

I can use the "pwAdmin" ( ) with "Mail Send" feature, but the DaMadBoy fixed pwAdmin 1.4.5 not working anymore. (It will show the "send mail fail")

I think the java sever-let don't work well with the V80.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this works fine.. just do some real research on how to make it work
I had research for one week about the character page issue, read almost post in the forum and search all related information on the Google, the server status and account features are working well , however the character page is not working, i had add some log into the jsp file, it seems the java server-let don't work well.

I have no idea about how to make the character page working in the V80 version.

Please help me, thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had try this version http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-pwadmin-1-4-5-a-934164-new/ , the version cannot work except the account feature, it cannot send mail to player.

I can use to send mail to players, but the http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-pwadmin-1-4-5-a-934164-new/ cannot send mail to players.

Is there something wrong about the issue? The send mail action "do not" need SQL to handle, it will invoke the java class to get the gdelivery instance, and call its function to send mail.

I think the java ipc library don't match with the V80, where can I got the V80 library?

Back