• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.6.4 Configs and new rules

gkq3RpE - [RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules - RaGEZONE Forums

rHbIqOj - [RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits to Rey35

Virustotal :

Download :

Mirror 1 :
Mirror 2 :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not all rules. I mean not all existing rules from this seledit, you delete it?

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Dude nice work, now if there was a gshop.data editer for 1.5.5, tasks.data and npcgen.data and others

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Calas, checking them out now. I really appreciate you sharing what you have with me. Hopefully these are all I need to get to work :D

EDIT: The rules that I need are not in this one. I need to be able to export 1.5.1 server. Still looking for the rule set or a valid tutorial on how to make it myself.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buy perfect world 1.5.5 server files!
Email:wmsf8@qq.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change language this ??
[h=2]sEledit[/h]Help please... :questionmar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its possible the rules pw v181 = v156 ??
are 30 lists to remove 232 to 262

Back