Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there,

the time stamps are correct in both client and server side

i already stated that ONLY when you add a NEW item it will cause the crash, doesn't matter which item ID u will add, but ONLY when u try to add a new item

the editor it's prolly adding some additional field or space or who knows what character in the file when it's adding the NEW item which causes the error

any other type of edit works and GS works, as i said above 2 times...I could edit items or replace them with other items

this are the save files client/server View attachment gshop.rar

you can see in Main Category "Shop" /Sub Category "Pigment" the item 15037 Random Pigment x10 that I added for test purposes...as you can see both files has same timestamp and both load successfully into the editor using 1.5.2 version

the GS will not start using this 2 files but if u remove the [902] Random Pigment x10 the GS will start

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
with what error? i deleted all items and only added one item ib it and worked perfect but then again i have my own gshop edit... just read/write 8 int32 and it will work with sgshop editor.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
with what error? i deleted all items and only added one item ib it and worked perfect but then again i have my own gshop edit... just read/write 8 int32 and it will work with sgshop editor.

i already posted the error earlier, just check page 4

could you share your gshop edit here or pm me a link with it?

ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello daddy, the Abysswars owner.
You only need to download the source, edit the config file and add 8 bytes int32 at the end, then recompile. You will see once you open, it's easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One thing I think is missing....
In the 152+ Fashion category, existing files that we open have 9 sub-categories, but the editor only allows you to add up to 8.
That means if you are starting afresh, you can't add all 9 sub-categories in Fashion.
Actually the boutique never shows more than 7 sub-categories anyway, (ignoring the Fashion fitting room) so perhaps your add sub-category button could check if it's a sub of the 2nd Category and allow 9, otherwise not allow more than 7.
Weird stuff this boutique.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, you can share the source code with me? thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calas - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

This is my version :)

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
This editer (not legalsins version) dont work on 1.5.1 when i open it and click on a item it bugs and closes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sales time is wrong......please help me!!!

Back