Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁中物品(ID number of new or edited item)组id0多种销售时间冲突
初始化百宝阁数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31

If i delete any item on my gshop it still works but when i edit even rename only, that error occured.
I think this app is not accepting new item?
Only removing item is allowed and accepted?

you try Kn1fe's gshop :) here is the

Reaction score
The app is good but when i want change the price use " fix prices" and export it and import it again the price is not change

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tool is working perfectly, i dont see errors. some ideas to Calas
-mass move function
(i can select multiple items with shift / ctrl + click, but move them to other categories is works only one by one)
-mass delete function
(same as above, i can select multi items but remove them works only one by one)
-compare files
(check differences beetwen two gshop file)
-set price for categories
(set same price for all item via categories)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tool is working perfectly, i dont see errors. some ideas to Calas
-mass move function
(i can select multiple items with shift / ctrl + click, but move them to other categories is works only one by one)
-mass delete function
(same as above, i can select multi items but remove them works only one by one)
-compare files
(check differences beetwen two gshop file)
-set price for categories
(set same price for all item via categories)

Please share your gshopedit with vcruntime140.dll file, i got errors any way. Thanks you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I advise you to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and it will work right for you
I am using normal

2016-08-07_212919 - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums 2016-08-07_212802 - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im import gshop 153 client and edit, delete work fine, but add new item, server get error, gs cant be started
you should use the tool of the knife , and I successfully tested

2016-08-08_005132 - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums 2016-08-08_005726 - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums 2016-08-08_005340 - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you!, Work fine when import, export 153 client, but when save as db file and open db will get error, just export and import client, thanks again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks you!, Work fine when import, export 153 client, but when save as db file and open db will get error, just export and import client, thanks again!
you only reopen old gshop.data and continue editing and then save the old gshop.data override this is the only way to solve for you
and I have not found a way to fix this bug db save . sorry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit this shop? please help me!
Calas - [RELEASE] sGSHOPedit All Versions including 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------
I found it, list 194 elements.data

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works perfect! Thanks so much for the fixes!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there,
it works to edit or replace an existing item position but if i'm trying to add a new item position the GS will crash every time

any fix or idea how to fix this issue i'm having ?

thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi there,
it works to edit or replace an existing item position but if i'm trying to add a new item position the GS will crash every time

any fix or idea how to fix this issue i'm having ?

thanks
Check the log file for gs01 and post it here please.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error i get it is the same like the error joeylegaspi

�����ļ�:'gs.conf' ż�ּüԼ���μļ�:'gsalias.conf'
װ�����??????�Ķܴ ��
�ٱ���ֱбα�Ʒ15037 �id0��ַַϷ�ʷ۷ʱ����ͻ
��ʼ���ٱ���ʱ��ݱʧ�ܧ
�ڷһ����ʼ��ʧ�ܣ���Σ��ţ:-31

i do not have chinese enabled on my server but this error it is the same like joeylegaspi error, just different item code:

配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁中物品27260组id0多种销售时间冲突
初始化百宝阁数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31

as i said above...i can edit existing item positions...replace items with other items ID, prices, descriptions etc BUT if i try to add a new ITEM i'm getting that id0 error

thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the error i get it is the same like the error joeylegaspi

i do not have chinese enabled on my server but this error it is the same like joeylegaspi error, just different item code:

as i said above...i can edit existing item positions...replace items with other items ID, prices, descriptions etc BUT if i try to add a new ITEM i'm getting that id0 error

thanks
So the second code is the error specific to your server?
either way, because you messed with the gshop: double check that you time stamped properly (spam the poop out of the button) then make sure you exported properly (to both client and server files.) I only said this because its a good habit to double check the simple things :)
For that specific error, it specifies that "Multiple sales schedule conflicts treasure Court in Item 27260 group id0" so check that item in your gshop file. probably what is causing the crash. If i am wrong please let me know so i can correct myself.

Back