Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WinPCK for PWI Series Games

Reaction score
I will try on Linux. The old winscp worked with wine. Maybe this too :)

lol i miss readed, i thougth its plugin for winscp but its winpck :D

work well on linux, tested on ubuntu 16.04 64bit and work well

Last edited:
Reaction score
For now as using your WinPck as I tested it works in some but I dont think it is compatible at all the pck files in the rez_base I also notice that the size of the pck files after I edit one .xml or .txt or lua files makes the .pck files smaller in size if you can do a program or make the WinPck tools to support the Legend of Nine Tails it is great hope to see a development of this game here in RZ. I think you need to delete some msg in your inbox its full. TIA

I are an engineer
Reaction score
For now as using your WinPck as I tested it works in some but I dont think it is compatible at all the pck files in the rez_base I also notice that the size of the pck files after I edit one .xml or .txt or lua files makes the .pck files smaller in size if you can do a program or make the WinPck tools to support the Legend of Nine Tails it is great hope to see a development of this game here in RZ. I think you need to delete some msg in your inbox its full. TIA

Eventually, I plan on rewriting it completely to cover versions 1.2 through the latest, version 2.3.
But, I have many projects I'm working on simultaneously so not focusing on one specifically. I
like a little variety in my programming LoL. Some of the PCK files are empty, such as CHP.pck,
es.pck, fingergestures.pck, etc. I have also noticed that double-clicking on files ending in the
extension of *.u3dext causes it to crash. Will have to correct that. Legend of Nine Tails appears
to be a fusion of AngelicaES and Unity, interesting... The server files are, also, 64-bit, unlike the
Angelica3D based mmo's (PWI, JD, FW, etc) but are still using version 2.2 of the PCK format. Also,
like Forsaken World mobile, the PCK files are using the Saint Seiya encryption scheme. They
seem to use that format for the AngelicaES based games.

EDIT: Inbox cleaned!

Reaction score
Yeah right upon testing PCK files using the Sain Seiya encryption but the question is how compatible it is for the L.O.N.T files.

Well I loved to see some development for this game it was interesting.

I was looking for AngelicaES but i can't seem to find it.

If you have time and manage to work on this will be great for now I was looking for an alternative way how to make the translation easier.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

Since chinese v 18xx .pcks file structure were changed.
Please check if it will be possible to update your tool to work with them.

Example pck (configs):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah right upon testing PCK files using the Sain Seiya encryption but the question is how compatible it is for the L.O.N.T files.

Well I loved to see some development for this game it was interesting.

I was looking for AngelicaES but i can't seem to find it.

If you have time and manage to work on this will be great for now I was looking for an alternative way how to make the translation easier.

I have the full Angelica ES engine ... if you are still interested.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the tool is useless because it does not open any files for extraction ... could you post the process images? of extraction of the models?
the tool is useless because it does not open any files for extraction ... could you post the process images? of extraction of the models?

Back