Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]ShopEditor (1.3.6/1.4.4)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for bad translated by google, but still I present to you ShopEditor for gshop.data.

Сapabilities:

• Editing 1.3.6 && 1.4.4 gshop.data.
  • Read the description from pwdatabase.com/ru && item_ext_desc.txt if it is in the folder with the program
  • Visual path selection for Surface by Double-clicking on the surface path
  • Adding items from elements.data version 12, 60, 63.
  • Automatic convert to gshop.sev at saving
  • View Icon items
Images: main.PNG - [Share]ShopEditor (1.3.6/1.4.4) - RaGEZONE Forums addFromElement.PNG - [Share]ShopEditor (1.3.6/1.4.4) - RaGEZONE Forums selectSurface.PNG - [Share]ShopEditor (1.3.6/1.4.4) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This looks very well thought out. Give people a big advantage being able to pull items right through the program itself, and having multi view of icons and what not. Great job.

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Only tested briefly, but so far works great. Thanks for the share.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will definitely take a look at this. Tired of having to hunt down the icons with the other editors. =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just wanted to say thanks, the tool works pretty well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already found this tool myself. Sadly, it isn't compatible with my project - v496 (Dysil's Wrath). Seems there are no tools for it except the ones made from ash, this one is kinda easier to work with than his, having issues managing with that one. As for searching, I was searching specific users, and google search also led me to this post. That's why I brought up something from the past. Either that.. either I still need to learn a lot. Lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already found this tool myself. Sadly, it isn't compatible with my project - v496 (Dysil's Wrath). Seems there are no tools for it except the ones made from ash, this one is kinda easier to work with than his, having issues managing with that one. As for searching, I was searching specific users, and google search also led me to this post. That's why I brought up something from the past. Either that.. either I still need to learn a lot. Lol.

You wont open forsaken world's gshop.data with any perfect world editor.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Sir, you're trying to use a PERFECT WORLD editor for FORSAKEN WORLD this won't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I thought it would.. That's why I commented here.
Btw, might wanna check your rellease, Luka. Showed me unpleasant things upon scans.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I thought it would.. That's why I commented here.
Btw, might wanna check your rellease, Luka. Showed me unpleasant things upon scans.
What do you mean?Can i look at scan results?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I got one of the best anti-viruses ever made, scans before the .exe is open, scans when i close it and it finds anything and everything because its strict level is at max and his gshop dont come up with anything

Back