Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple AI Policy Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, here is a simple AI policy editor which supports PW AI policies until 1.5.3 version.

Features:
-search message
-search trigger by name
-add/remove policy, trigger, operation
-edit operation parameters
-edit trigger flags
-edit trigger condition in C syntax
-parameter display for each function

Not tested for bugs. Soon maybe version with translate, import, export messages between different versions.

Doesn't work for 1.5.5. Main reason is that I didn't want to release not knowing names of new conditions and functions, so rather wait for server release.

Edit 18/11/2016: Updated. It can now translate from chinese to english and message editing has been made easier.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has enyone tried this and confirmed it works?
Kinda got scared with sora's comment, won't risk to try it in my pc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its fine works fine just avast being a penis, avast made me send it off for examination and came back clean thats all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Yeah it works, although using this tool for translation is going to be a pain in the a**
Has anyone got the english aipolicy file? I know this has been asked before but haven't found any downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated ----- translate feature and editing messages is easier now. fixed some problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, great, thanks for the update. It still doesn't translate from russian thou (or im missing something). Could you please add this feature? or has someone got the 153 aipolicy in chinese so it can translate it?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have structure for aipolicy 155 i can share if you need to make your open 155

Back