Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Snow Dreamy Wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (T-Shirt Gift) download

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Snow Dreamy Wish Merry Christmas. Enjoy.

lvdrake - Snow Dreamy Wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (T-Shirt Gift) download - RaGEZONE Forums

View attachment Snow Dream merry christmas.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this picture is so nice,how can you made it ,I mean snow on the ground,do you made this picture with PHOTOSHOP?or it is in the real game

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@hncdjs
Its the real deal ^^

i did remake the whole game maps, this in the video is version 1.0, we'r releasing version 2.0 now took around 1 year worth of work

Also: I don't recommend for anyone to try to do the same, its a hell of a job,

Lets make a simple calc on how much time it takes only to Click on "Save" on all the files you required,

Including everything you require to edit to remake PW, map its 14.000 Textures

to open all files on photoshop, lets say it takes 2 sec to load every 14.000 Img, plus 1 seg delay that you got to click "NO" on Dds option,

and you can't open them all at same time, to be fair lets input 3 sec on each file,

3 sec * 14.000 textures = 42,000 sec / 60 = 700 min / 60 --> 11 hours to (Open every 14.000 textures)

To save it clicking ctrl + w will take 1~2 sec plus 1~2 sec clicking ok or change the configs if need, and click OK, and it process and save, lets say 3~4 sec

so if you take, 6 sec to save and get to next work, 6* 14.000 = 84.000 / 60 1400 / 60 = 23 hours, so thats around the amount of time that only will take by clicking the save "button"

Now, lets say u know what you r doing, and u got very sharp memory, to remember every single texture you edited that's gonna merge with the next one in-game,

and you know the PW map well, cuz some fit in a different way u might think it does or does got rotation, or also overlay another texture with transparency,

let's say your a nice designer, and take 5~10 min to each texture, (making ur own from 0) working o sharpen, edges, color, light, shadow, "3D" perspective illusion contrast, effects and stuff,

so lets say 10 min for ea texture, 8 * = 2333 hours of unstoppable work or 97 days (Unstoppable work)

So, if you don't delay any sec on the schedule, lets say you work 8 hours a day / 5 days week,

5*8 = 40 hours of work / 7 days

99 days = 2376 hours worth of work

= 419 days, or 1 year and 54 hours, to fully Re-make the whole map,

I'v received a few pms, asking for a Seasonal pack, and that's a the reason why i m not making one.

also happy to hear that you like it ^^ simple things like that that make all the work i had on it and nights without sleep worth it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Snow Dreamy is so beautiful!!! Work is well done <3

Last edited:
Back