Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

Continuing what was started in FW section, which caused some people to tremble since their business' were gonna be ruined:

Every single pwi source code up to 1.5.3 for the server side:

Compile and have fun!

More will come soon! In other sections.

To assist some of you:

Original OS that wanmei used to compile this : Red Hat 4.1.2-33

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eh... well that was definitely unexpected

Reactions: Pen
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Scena - [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

to further note:

There is no 1.5.5 in here that I can see. But this is a bad thing. All private servers are going to end up probably shutting down soon because of this. Everyones security is pretty much compromised.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

to further note:

There is no 1.5.5 in here that I can see. But this is a bad thing. All private servers are going to end up probably shutting down soon because of this. Everyones security is pretty much compromised.
That's true but here is the chance to correct the code and recompile by your own

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

to further note:

If those servers shut down because of this kind of leak, which in no way threatens their security instead helps them figure more ways to secure, then they really need to shut down.

These files are not released to do harm to servers, they are released to ease the work and improve the development of this game, you guys have no idea the stuff you can do with this release, they are limitless.

Thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If those servers shut down because of this kind of leak, which in no way threatens their security instead helps them figure more ways to secure, then they really need to shut down.

These files are not released to do harm to servers, they are released to ease the work and improve the development of this game, you guys have no idea the stuff you can do with this release, they are limitless.

Thanks.

yes its limitless but time isn't. People have day jobs and the only servers that will be able to secure their game now are ones with large teams or successful like EPW. Also you said something about 155? Also what about the client sources?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thanks.
Can't wait to see the surprises in JD and FW sections, also the incoming twin saga sources lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes its limitless but time isn't. People have day jobs and the only servers that will be able to secure their game now are ones with large teams or successful like EPW. Also you said something about 155? Also what about the client sources?

I can't leak you the time needed to use this release sadly.
This type of release actually makes those huge teams "Void" because right now the competition would be set in a different way, the advantage they have in editors, all kind of stuff basically will no longer exist, and creating a server will solely be based on how good your idea is, not how good your tools are or how many people use those tools.

for the other question, one release at a time! ;)

P.S: my bad with 1.5.5 i read something wrong in the configs :( 153v145 is latest in here.

Robb
Reaction score
If you think your private server security is so important to be put at risk by this release then your sense of entitlement is too high.

The real security risk here is to the official servers.
Exploits enabling people to crash/dos/glitch these files have been known since 2009 and have not really been an issue (unless I missed anything in the last 2 years).

Even if there is a problem, you can just fix it now you have the source.
Loving the GFX editor by the way.

The Angelica.chm file is great (requires chinese character set support- or open in 7zip etc)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

Continuing what was started in FW section, which caused some people to tremble since their business' were gonna be ruined:

Every single pwi source code up to 1.5.3 for the server side:

Compile and have fun!

More will come soon! In other sections.

To assist some of you:

Original OS that wanmei used to compile this : Red Hat 4.1.2-33

this is good ) nice )............. but i not see skills and filters..........

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello bro, thanks you for files, one question... Do you can share 155?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is good ) nice )............. but i not see skills and filters..........

A complete description of the skills is stored in a specific format in a file that is not in the merged archive.

With the help of a generator (in Java, see for example PWServer / cskill_20150831 / gen ), it turns out the SkillStub 's set - * .cpp and * .h

The resulting stubs are collected in the libskill.a static library (>>>and here it is already in merged files!<<<)

The library is linked to the kernel during its build.

PROFIT !!

Credits: int3 on another forum.

I'm pretty sure you already know this loko.. but others, now you do too.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A complete description of the skills is stored in a specific format in a file that is not in the merged archive.

With the help of a generator (in Java, see for example PWServer / cskill_20150831 / gen ), it turns out the SkillStub 's set - * .cpp and * .h

The resulting stubs are collected in the libskill.a static library (>>>and here it is already in merged files!<<<)

The library is linked to the kernel during its build.

PROFIT !!

Credits: int3 on another forum.

I'm pretty sure you already know this loko.. but others, now you do too.

no, i mean why Fyyre not give to u folder "skills".

Back