Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Class, Strombringer and Duskblade, BUG Cast

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
The -99 chan is instacast HOWEVER the no skill loading bar / animation is a bug in older versions, pwi corrected this issue in a later version

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
just have to set the cast channeling speed properly to works, i have made a showcase of this function 3 years ago and nothing has changed in method on 155.

U method shows loading bar, this not bug cast.

Yep because is a different method, but is instant cast too, no delay happens, the same works on the other method, both always worked 100%, if you have a showcase is only about you applied bug cast code on 153/155

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The better question is how can we make the animations show in 138 insta cast like on other people screens but on ours we are standing still. A guy named Raven from Devastation 138 staff fixed this but never gave the fix to anyone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The better question is how can we make the animations show in 138 insta cast like on other people screens but on ours we are standing still. A guy named Raven from Devastation 138 staff fixed this but never gave the fix to anyone

I'm just make GS incast 1.5.5 with Tutorial
It works perfect for All Wizard Skill but some skills of Stormbringer do not work as video clip in first topic.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm just make GS incast 1.5.5 with Tutorial
It works perfect for All Wizard Skill but some skills of Stormbringer do not work as video clip in first topic.

I am referring to insta cast "with skill animations" but NO LOADING BAR.

Back