Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who Know how to edit Login Background in 1.5.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help sir, whp know how to edit login background in 1.5.3 ? i check surfaces.pck not detect ? thanks you :(::(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help sir, whp know how to edit login background in 1.5.3 ? i check surfaces.pck not detect ? thanks you :(::(:

If you want to change only background image in account login you need to replace only background.jpg in surfaces.pck.But if you want effects from the 1 5 3 and so one you need to move map elements/maps/login,but this will change players login page too.
If you want to do that you need to move:
maps/login
litmodels/login
configs.pck/scenectrl.ini
building.pck some textures
some gfx effects
I think there will be many gfx effects and dds images which wont exist in your client version lower.So look them in logs/Af.logs and copy files by name.To import gfx with textures you can use:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you want to change only background image in account login you need to replace only background.jpg in surfaces.pck

This is no longer the case in 1.5.3 as that background.jpg was still placed inside of the same LOGIN MAP but the CAMERA has moved so if you want to utilize background.jpg you would have to restore the 1.5.1 co-ordinates on the 1.5.1 login map specifically and the gfx over the background.jpg are just GFX placed in the map environment because the picture you are looking at is actually placed inside of a 3D Map ingame.

Basically background.jpg is no longer effective in 1.5.3, unless you restore the login map of 1.5.1 and then match the co-ordinates otherwise you are gonna have to pick a new scene from another map or from login map with co-ordinates manually, also ironically most of the login screens and race screens from all the versions are housed on the same 3D map (if you have ever edited it into a map able to be traveled to and looked at it)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you replace background.jpg,account login page will be like on version from where you get image,but without effects.
I tried it today when looking this topic.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1.5.3 has the login page with the water and the 3D models, boats and the NPC. It does not use background.jpg. Open the login map and see for yourself lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.5.3 has the login page with the water and the 3D models, boats and the NPC. It does not use background.jpg. Open the login map and see for yourself lol
My mistake.I never think about that.You're true,backgroung isn't actual in 1 5 3 version.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Its a pain and now have to restore that login map in maps folder from 1.5.1 just to have the jpg placed in the environment for the camera co-ordinates to even have it there now.

Back