Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ground Breaking Tool - DHMAP/RMAP creation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,
Been some time since my last post but I have been silently working in the background on 3D tool creation and enhancing my 3D programming knowledge.
Today I bring to you a screenshot of a tool I have been working on. It will allow you to create DHMAP and RMAP from nothing but client map files. And then will allow you to modify it to whatever you like. This tool will also export HMAP, WMAP and BHT files for the map (airmap is being worked on). This means you no longer need to have server files to start with (outside npcgen and aipolicy). You can create all server files strictly from client map files.
At this point I am wondering if there is still enough interest in this space to continue enhancing it and to build more map editing capabilities like terrain editing, map splitting to make new maps from parts of others...etc. Looking for ideas and feedback if its something people want.
Steve

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds great, it will be a useful tool. Maybe it will be possible to integrate maps from other games like Forsaken World etc. into Perfect World. Keep on this work :thumbup:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eFfmdb3 - Ground Breaking Tool - DHMAP/RMAP creation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Ground Breaking Tool - DHMAP/RMAP creation - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you make the tool support FBX format?
I can this format be added to the game。 Or use tools to make new models

Attachments

Back