Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gshop Editor by Luka

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2.1
Added loading files history
Add ability to load second gshop.data file for interaction with main
Added editor auto-update ability.For updating,need to click on button which will appear when new update comes
Added ability to send error messages to developer
Updated erros searching.Added new checks
-Does item or gift amount in shop exceed maximal amount in elements.data
-Does Npc-seller exist
-Does item category or sub-category exist
Added ability to set all items price to 1 silver
Added ability to set all items real name
Added ability to set all items read name with amount.It will add like Name (n),of course if amount is higher than 1
Added ability to set all items description
Added ability to set all items maximal amount from elements data
Changed elements data reading method.Now editor uses configs.Prefer not to change existing configs in directory with editor.
Now description in game view will appear in separate window
Changed Npc-sellers displaying method
Changed editing values in fields.Now if value isn't change,nothing will happen.For forcibly changing,press enter.
Fixed "Categories edit window".Now Drag&Drop won't appear immidiatly,need to hold mouse clicked for half second
Fixed Categories\subcategories names changing in "Categories Edit Window"
Fixed gshop converting for 1.3.6 to 1.4.4+
Fixed error with iconlist_ivtrm processing,now all icons will be displayed
Other changed and bug fixes

Download Link is same.
Next updates will be automatic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug Report Pliss Fix Sir
The bug will open the app, and will add the item..
Luka - Gshop Editor by Luka - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to click on button "Sent to developer"....i cant see error details without that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

When I try to open the program, this error appears.
What to do ?
Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks !!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

When I try to open the program, this error appears.
What to do ?
Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks !!
Hello.I will fix this today,only one question:Editor appears after closing this window?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.I will fix this today,only one question:Editor appears after closing this window?

Hello!
Not open after error!

I solved my problem by installing the following components:

Thanks!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 2.15
•Now after an update will appear separate window with informtion about it
•Fixed some issues with sending emails with error
•fixed error with saving 1.3.6 and 1.4.2 v27
•Fixed error with reading surfaces.pck 1.5.5+
Update in editor using button.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please let me download the update
You can also find here last version or download from here

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So normally I would use the error reporter feature but that dosent seem to be working for me either.
Happened when I tried saving the file as a 153 gshop.data

Code:
An unexpected error occurred: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\PWDev\153\client\development\data_files\gshop_backup\gshop[3\7\2018 6-18-38 PM].data'.Time: 3/7/2018 6:18:38 PM System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\PWDev\153\client\development\data_files\gshop_backup\gshop[3\7\2018 6-18-38 PM].data'.   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)   at GShopEditorByLuka.Form1.SaveGshopData(Object sender, EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)InnerException:  InnerException StackTrace:

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
yeah its a bug, theres a work around, have to create a brand new gshop, cant overwrite the old one

Back