Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gshop Editor by Luka

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to deactivate: Option → Create backup files
That's right.I'll fix that today.But for information,when editor tries to save back up file,it take current date time.Some operate system shows date time in format 3\7\2018 6-18-38 PM,so there are "" symbols which are unable for file path,but editor tries to save back up anyway and this causes error.

Fixed.There should appear button for update in editor.
If not

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Luka. Ty for great tool and congratulations. Would you put an filter for repeated names? Please. It would stay best for delete.Ty for attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this editor!!

i'm trying to use gshop for fashion only. is there an easy way to categorize each fashion piece (ie , Female or Male, Boots, shirts,... ) without having to move one by one to their respective categories (since there are 2300 pieces of fashion on my elements.data)??

1.5.1 client btw
thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok im stuck first time editing this gshop, price and amount changes, First time it was uploaded the boutique crashed as some items i removed, i fixed this by setting items i didnt want in teh shop at Amount: 0 and Gold:0 this stoped the client crashing
Now however with my gshop i have edited without the client crashing seems to be just the skin, i.e its showing prices ive saved and the amounts ive saved but when brought its giving 9999 of w.e for 1 silver.......... im literally just stuck, i did not save these files as versions and i changed the status to both client and server, same problem even made one of each, still teh same problem, this server sided or am i just not doing it properly??

after much messing around i maneged to do it however the file i edited i could not open :/
it does open but its blank, it hold 273kb

Is it possible to rename a file gshopsev.data and still be able to use it or does it have to be that specific file, if i can just rename a working file its easy right XD?

e.e new to this so im expecting to be wrong

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, renaming the file temporarily will not hurt anything, but yes it has to be named accordingly for it to work in the server/client...

Make sure you use the error checking feature to check for the common errors...

Make sure that you keep 8 primary categories, with at least one subcategory in each... It's not required, but the gshop editors might be looking for specific 8...if not found them it may fail...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, renaming the file temporarily will not hurt anything, but yes it has to be named accordingly for it to work in the server/client...

Make sure you use the error checking feature to check for the common errors...

Make sure that you keep 8 primary categories, with at least one subcategory in each... It's not required, but the gshop editors might be looking for specific 8...if not found them it may fail...

Sorry my apologies, if I rename my client side Gshop to gshopsev. Data then change everything inside to 'server' and upload to the server side will that also work?? X. X sorry I know its a pain, I saved 1 client and 1 server version as 1.5.1 versions and they are 273kb not sure if i done this right tho, however after that I can't reopen these to edit, that mean I have to redit the ones that are not changed I.e make a server/client gshop, > edit > save 1 copy for the next edit (so no progress is lost) then save the same edited one again as 1.5.1 for both server and client > upload to server and client

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No, cannot just rename it to gshopsev.data or vise verses... Use the editor... The editor has option to save gshop.data and gshopsev.data...

Also don't forget to update the timestamp, then save a copy of each... Put gshop.data on client and gshopsev.data on server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i looked in my element folder and only found 1 gshop.data and 1 gshop1.data (Event shop)

I save the gshop.data 1 as itself (gshop.data) and one as gshopsev.data (saved the using save as version X)

The timestamps and the prices/amounts are the exact same, but when it gets uploaded to both server and client i get 'server version to low' so i tried it with the original files (Which is exactly the same as the ones ive edited aside the amounts and gold needed to buy) and i saved it the exact same way as i did my edits, this worked, im not seeing the difference in the 2 and its getting really frustrating at this point........

Should i just edit the original and save gshop.data as 1 gshopsev.data and 1 gshop.data (using the version to 'save as')
Will try an error check and fix it see if that works maybe?
Im out of ideas on how to fix this...... :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Version low error usually means that the timestamp is not sync'd... Both gshop.data and gshopsev.data have to have the same timestamp...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesnt really support 1.3.6-1.4.2 i have had issues with 151 gshop because of this, it jumps from 1.2.6-1.4.2 to 1.4.2 v27 and then up. i cant find one that supports the above mentioned anywhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the option is not there man there is no 1.3.6-1.4.2

You do something wrong

the option is not there man there is no 1.3.6-1.4.2

Back