Administrator of Night Gaming Network

Current servers:
    NightRise Perfect World
    NightDragon Perfect World

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: Gshop Editor by Luka

Ok im stuck first time editing this gshop, price and amount changes, First time it was uploaded the boutique crashed as some items i removed, i fixed this by setting items i didnt want in teh shop at Amount: 0 and Gold:0 this stoped the client crashing
    Now however with my gshop i have edited without the client crashing seems to be just the skin, i.e its showing prices ive saved and the amounts ive saved but when brought its giving 9999 of w.e for 1 silver.......... im literally just stuck, i did not save these files as versions and i changed the status to both client and server, same problem even made one of each, still teh same problem, this server sided or am i just not doing it properly??

after much messing around i maneged to do it however the file i edited i could not open :/
    it does open but its blank, it hold 273kb

Is it possible to rename a file gshopsev.data and still be able to use it or does it have to be that specific file, if i can just rename a working file its easy right XD?

e.e new to this so im expecting to be wrong
    Last edited by uknowns; 26-02-19 at 01:19 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    293Posts

Hello, renaming the file temporarily will not hurt anything, but yes it has to be named accordingly for it to work in the server/client...

Make sure you use the error checking feature to check for the common errors...

Make sure that you keep 8 primary categories, with at least one subcategory in each... It's not required, but the gshop editors might be looking for specific 8...if not found them it may fail...
    This FORUM is poorly run, and suks...

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wrechid View Post
    Hello, renaming the file temporarily will not hurt anything, but yes it has to be named accordingly for it to work in the server/client...

Make sure you use the error checking feature to check for the common errors...

Make sure that you keep 8 primary categories, with at least one subcategory in each... It's not required, but the gshop editors might be looking for specific 8...if not found them it may fail...
    Sorry my apologies, if I rename my client side Gshop to gshopsev. Data then change everything inside to 'server' and upload to the server side will that also work?? X. X sorry I know its a pain, I saved 1 client and 1 server version as 1.5.1 versions and they are 273kb not sure if i done this right tho, however after that I can't reopen these to edit, that mean I have to redit the ones that are not changed I.e make a server/client gshop, > edit > save 1 copy for the next edit (so no progress is lost) then save the same edited one again as 1.5.1 for both server and client > upload to server and client

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    293Posts

No, cannot just rename it to gshopsev.data or vise verses... Use the editor... The editor has option to save gshop.data and gshopsev.data...

Also don't forget to update the timestamp, then save a copy of each... Put gshop.data on client and gshopsev.data on server...

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Hmm OK thank you I will try this tomorrow ^.^

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

sad Re: Gshop Editor by Luka

So i looked in my element folder and only found 1 gshop.data and 1 gshop1.data (Event shop)

I save the gshop.data 1 as itself (gshop.data) and one as gshopsev.data (saved the using save as version X)

The timestamps and the prices/amounts are the exact same, but when it gets uploaded to both server and client i get 'server version to low' so i tried it with the original files (Which is exactly the same as the ones ive edited aside the amounts and gold needed to buy) and i saved it the exact same way as i did my edits, this worked, im not seeing the difference in the 2 and its getting really frustrating at this point........

Should i just edit the original and save gshop.data as 1 gshopsev.data and 1 gshop.data (using the version to 'save as')
    Will try an error check and fix it see if that works maybe?
    Im out of ideas on how to fix this...... :(

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    293Posts

Version low error usually means that the timestamp is not sync'd... Both gshop.data and gshopsev.data have to have the same timestamp...

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

they both do :( still having the same problem

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    germanyLocation
    1,505Posts

forum rules >> 19 >> This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation
    we are a developer forum not an networking / linux forum and we cannot teach you networking / linux basics
    >> knowledge about linux

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fgru View Post
    i have checked this and everything seems ok, i have located a 5 items in the gshop that are genie gear +200 but i cant delete or price increase to stop them being brought as when i do i still get client to low... the rest of the shop seems to work fine at this time tho :)

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    Klang, MalaysiaLocation
    113Posts

Any latest copy of gshop editor?

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

It doesnt really support 1.3.6-1.4.2 i have had issues with 151 gshop because of this, it jumps from 1.2.6-1.4.2 to 1.4.2 v27 and then up. i cant find one that supports the above mentioned anywhere

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    GeorgiaLocation
    161Posts

You do something wrong

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

https://ibb.co/0VCNJfG

the option is not there man there is no 1.3.6-1.4.2