Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Npcgen Editor by Luka

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i found a work around for the cords data, only works on 1.5.3 the other servers it dont work not even 1.5.1

so for my 1.3.6 server i used my 1.5.3 server to set cords to npcgen but was really editing my 1.3.6 and it works lovely not a mob or npc out of place :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found a work around for the cords data, only works on 1.5.3 the other servers it dont work not even 1.5.1

so for my 1.3.6 server i used my 1.5.3 server to set cords to npcgen but was really editing my 1.3.6 and it works lovely not a mob or npc out of place :)

You can contact him on skype, I had issues with the coords for 1.5.3, he helped me out within minutes and update the npcgen to work with my 1.5.3 client, that is why I assume it works for you too :D

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
no i downloaded on here and it worked right off the bat, and + i already contacted him, i just found a temporary work around

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should work for 1.5.3.I will move offsets to file,so you can edit them.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
it works for 1.5.3, i used 1.5.3 client to place mobs and npcs on my 1.3.6, worked out pretty good :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update by Kn1fe
-Added 1.5.5+ elements.data support.Also editor now reads elements.data using configs.
-Now you can add your own offsets for coordinates

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update by Kn1fe
-Added 1.5.5+ elements.data support.Also editor now reads elements.data using configs.
-Now you can add your own offsets for coordinates
Please Re-Upload Other Link ..
Please Dnt Close Forum
All i Need Tool Editor "NPC Editor For NPCGen.data 1.5.5 Thx All I Waiting Next Update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx Luka .. Oh ya Ineed Another Tool PW 1.5.5 .. -PWAdmin-ETC thx for NPC editor .. :v

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have english version of this? It is in russian, I can't understand it. Thanks

Got it thanks haha

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it does work with v1.5.5 v156 elements but it gets a bit tricky... i had to clear out the path history settings for it to load the new pck files correctly...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm using PW 1.5.5 from Hrace, and couldn't find NPC Inventory Master.
I used the tool, it shows the NPC is there, I even cloned it with the same location, saved and uploaded to the server, but the NPC is still missing.
Any advise?
Thanks.

Back