Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Npcgen Editor by Luka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug: When I uncheck "Start on schedule" on any trigger, then when i save the file it is checked again. In other words, it doesn't remember the modification I made.

Idk if this one is fixed, but there is a similar bug now.
If i try to modify any of the properties shown in the red square on the attached image, changes are not saved:

q0wnsyM - Npcgen Editor by Luka - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@AngryVix,I've got information about some more bugs on email.They'll be fixed and editor will be reuploaded today

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I got a bug unrelated to the editers lol i turn server on and the last tigger i made sometimes spasses out cutting on and off on and off till it ither stops on its own or i forcefully shut it off

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HotFix
Fixed:Error which appears if dynamic object image doesn't exist.
FIxed:Errors with resources.Type,amount,Height and respawn time didn't change

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 10
NPCGen Version 11 v1.5
When importing coordinates from cleint 1.4.4 v60 (in editor) I believe I have 1.4.4 v80 client (Not sure how I can check the clients version but for server its 1.4.4 v80) it is not importing coordinates from game, I get unreasonable numbers.
Also when editing monster/npc coordinates manually they are not saved and revert back to previous once I change from one mob/npc to another.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
very werid, on my 1.3.9 server it shows ? invaild id and in the error page it says cannot find such and such id i went to elements.data and the id for the npc is there, hmm werid

just comfirmed, the npcs are also ingame

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
its possible hes discontinuing the editer

does anyone have NPCGen Version 10 of this editer or 9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very werid, on my 1.3.9 server it shows ? invaild id and in the error page it says cannot find such and such id i went to elements.data and the id for the npc is there, hmm werid

just comfirmed, the npcs are also ingame

elements.data version?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
you already fixed it for me through Skype, i still need the cord thing fixed, seem to happen from the latest version, cause it dont work anymore even my other server it used to work on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reuploaded.
Binaries:
Sources:
Everything:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Luka, just sent you a bug report on this software (latest version) about the timestamp button.

Back