Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect Quest Editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today,i finish sharing Jolan's cracked soft and the last one is Perfect Quest Editor(Clickable).(150$,Really?).
Download link:
Supports 1.5.3 v124 tasks.data.
Luka - Perfect Quest Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Luka.
Do you working on element editor too?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dammit. Man, what did Joe ever do to you?

Tip: everyone who want to use this editor (and the others) run first in a VM and check the connections. Доверяй, но проверяй (Trust, but verify)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. This version is supports v124 but you can edit only v118 tasks cause of not all of values are displayed in main window.
P.S. Also crackers put there virus that will share to them your private info like cookies, sessions etc. even if app is not running.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. This version is supports v124 but you can edit only v118 tasks cause of not all of values are displayed in main window.
P.S. Also crackers put there virus that will share to them your private info like cookies, sessions etc. even if app is not running.
I know cracker,he said that there is no virus and i believe to him.
And what else can say author of programm which sells it for 150$.

Thanks Luka.
Do you working on element editor too?
Now i'm working on other programme for PW.

Tip: everyone who want to use this editor (and the others) run first in a VM and check the connections. Доверяй, но проверяй (Trust, but verify)
I have nothing againts of this.
Very good phrase in last):w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a elements.data editor what would open the non pwi v27 (141) would nice because I allways stucked in opening pw Ms client elements.data.
There was 4 v27 elements.data

Download this:
If editor won't open it,delete PW_1.4.1_v27 and rename PW_1.4.1_v27_0 to PW_1.4.1_v27.Then if editor won't open it again,delete it and rename PW_1.4.1_v27_1 to PW_1.4.1_v27.And so one,one of the will open file)

Reaction score
There was 4 v27 elements.data

Download this:
If editor won't open it,delete PW_1.4.1_v27 and rename PW_1.4.1_v27_0 to PW_1.4.1_v27.Then if editor won't open it again,delete it and rename PW_1.4.1_v27_1 to PW_1.4.1_v27.And so one,one of the will open file)

not worked the 3 1.4.1 cfg :/ i deleted and renamed but allways elements.data mismatch...
this is that data:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Links no longer work, is there anyway to still get this? Love your editors, they are amazing!

Back