Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect Site [Development]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Laravel define the application's language inside resources/lang/locale_name and you can use with "_(file_name.item_name)" for example.

Here:

Btw. It's important have previously have knowledgement in PHP. Frameworks are cool, but the business logic, still up to you. And again: if you want to help from the community is recommended to use Git (versioning system) it's more easier to help you, as well for you in the development.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Laravel define the application's language inside resources/lang/locale_name and you can use with "_(file_name.item_name)" for example.

Here:

Btw. It's important have previously have knowledgement in PHP. Frameworks are cool, but the business logic, still up to you. And again: if you want to help from the community is recommended to use Git (versioning system) it's more easier to help you, as well for you in the development.

Thank you, I was actually looking at that myself today during class :p
And I do know basics of PHP :p just doubt myself quite a bit when working on larger projects because I want them to work nicely.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My lack of updates, Weeee.
So yeah. Development is kinda at a pause at the minute as I have teamed up with someone to work on this as well as other things. I have quite a few plans which will be announced once we have the time to actually start adding them and testing it.

What I will say is that it may go through a firmware change or two while we figure out what suits us best and what we can add the most features with.

Sorry for not having updated it for a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its never been released, its like pw-web from hulu dulu, just changing the style

Back