Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect Site [Development]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

​​
Perfect Site is a website designed specifically to work with Perfect World as an "All-In-One" tool for novice through advanced server owners (or developer whatever title you prefer). Currently, it is being developed by myself as a project to pass time and to learn and hone skills. More information will come as development progresses.

If you have any ideas please feel free to let me know them and I will look into it.
Price: $0.00
Site Info:

• Clean, Modern, Sharp UI
  • Device Responsive
  • Language Packs (Coming Soon - click for more information)
    • English (Fully Supported)
    • Spanish (Positions Available Soon)
    • Russian (Positions Available Soon)
    • Chinese (Positions Available Soon)
    • Brazilian (Positions Available Soon)
    • More Languages coming soon if requested as these are the few that came to mind currently... If you are interested in helping with translating, please send me a pm titled "Translator - <language you will be translating to>" I. Will respond with more information when I get to that language.Reminder: THIS IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY! I will not be paying anyone to translate.
Features:
  • Version Support: v07, v63, v69, v70, v80, v85, v88, v101
  • Broadcast Message. - Admins can send a broadcast message to the server through the site.
  • Mail System - Send mail to the server or specific players.
  • Ban System - Admins can remotely ban players/accounts as well as mute players/accounts
  • Game Master Manager - Admins can manage game masters remotely
  • Live Chat - Game Masters and up will be able to watch chat remotely.
  • Vote System - Easily Configure a voting system to give users who vote either in game cubi or site currency.
  • Product Key System - Easily make a promotional code to issue to players for items and more!
  • Donation System - An easy to set up donation system to receive and manage payments.

Currently, there is no live demo version to watch the progress as I do not have the money to keep one running in my current position. I will update with screenshots and patch notes once more things come out.
JWIBCXH - Perfect Site [Development] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: All-In-One Site [Development]

all in one it's something i want do (php pwadmin) or you make file editor too for elements.data etc?

Basically right now, the primary focus is a basic website with an admin control (manage download links and other links).
At some point I would like to look into making it have more pwadmin like features such as start/stop server, open maps, send message, char management, etc. but that is currently not a focus.
I might do something like data editors if i find time to learn them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: All-In-One Site [Development]

elements.data in web. Marijuana effects. :laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- Web Shop
- Guild Icon Uploads
- Ability to set Automatic System Messages
- Admin Controls
- Mail Service
- Top PVP , Top Guild
- Ability to Chat in game using the web ( for GM's ).
- Chat logs
- Resource Monitor
- Registration with Captcha and email confirmation
- Server Status

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
- Web Shop
- Guild Icon Uploads
- Ability to set Automatic System Messages
- Admin Controls
- Mail Service
- Top PVP , Top Guild
- Ability to Chat in game using the web ( for GM's ).
- Chat logs
- Resource Monitor
- Registration with Captcha and email confirmation
- Server Status
Thank you for your suggestions!
I will take all of these into consideration.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
A level up feature that can copied so i can have 2 level up systems for my 1.3.9 server

And add support for v145 (1.5.3)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions!
I will take all of these into consideration.

Best of luck to your Development !

If you need help with the Graphical Side of things, let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First i'm sorry
All the things people need and have for an all in one are in the 2 links below.
web shop, Guild icon, top player, payment tool, account ban, chat system, server status, online..v.v..etc. all here.
You can refer to it
Link:

Link:

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Ip ban :p when i learn how to script ima learn how to add ip ban that bans the computer also so if there ip changes there pc is still banned

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First i'm sorry
All the things people need and have for an all in one are in the 2 links below.
web shop, Guild icon, top player, payment tool, account ban, chat system, server status, online..v.v..etc. all here.
You can refer to it
Link:

Link:

Apologies in advance if I am interpreting this wrong.
But while yes there is multiple other utilities for people to use, the pricing is an issue. Speaking from experience not many people have the money to purchase licenses. ALSO it has already been said that the reason I am doing this is not to provide the community with something "new" per-say but to work on bettering my skills.

That being said, Thank you for the comment your feedback is appreciated. and apologies again if I took that in a way it was not intended.

Player Resert Coor Map
Player Resert EXP, SP
Already in the process of adding these.

Ip ban :p when i learn how to script ima learn how to add ip ban that bans the computer also so if there ip changes there pc is still banned
As said above, it is possible to bypass a ban on an IP. While I might add it as a feature just to work on my skills I would say exercise caution when using it and know its not a for sure solution to an issue.
Expect new screenshots soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no way to ban an computer by IP address. The only way is create an hardware ID ban system (.dll) and get the info from specifics hardwares and then create a hash; should open an login window before the client start and login in user such as you do in a User Panel; also you'll need to get the account information before log in and then identify that this current computer is related to choosed account.Is so much work and i don't have expertise with this, idk if this is possible. But is the only way

@Fluzzy if you want help from the community start with Git and Github. Anyone who have knowledgement can help you more easier =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Information about the language support that I want to add:
Basically I want to make this as widely available and easy to use as I can, what these language packs will do (once I figure out how laravel uses them for translation) is literally translate most everything on the site ranging from the installer to something small like the copy right at the bottom of the page. this will be the next big thing I implement once I am able.

people who provide translations will be given credits on a sewerage page of the panel giving their name (or other alias if requested) and the language they provided.

again, I cannot stress this enough. I WILL NOT BE PAYING PEOPLE TO TRANSLATE! The language packs are community driven. If I do not get translators then the support will either not be good because I had to use google translate (only if demand is high enough) or it just won't be an available language. Simple as that.

Reaction score
Information about the language support that I want to add:
Basically I want to make this as widely available and easy to use as I can, what these language packs will do (once I figure out how laravel uses them for translation) is literally translate most everything on the site ranging from the installer to something small like the copy right at the bottom of the page. this will be the next big thing I implement once I am able.

people who provide translations will be given credits on a sewerage page of the panel giving their name (or other alias if requested) and the language they provided.

again, I cannot stress this enough. I WILL NOT BE PAYING PEOPLE TO TRANSLATE! The language packs are community driven. If I do not get translators then the support will either not be good because I had to use google translate (only if demand is high enough) or it just won't be an available language. Simple as that.

The only thing that comes up on my mind is seperating the CMS in plugins and each plugin has strings there and when you're installing the CMS you have a option where you choose the languange and the cms loads the language pack + the plugin.

Friend of mine have wrote such cms called and

Back