Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World - Dark User Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I am working on an user-panel for a client.

If you can spare the time and you can suggest what i could add to make it re-usable for anyone please let me know.

Here is what i got so far:

Futures:
- Secured fast and No Coding Required
- Min PHP version 5.5.15
- 90% Editable
- 100% Customizable
- Free Updates for life
- Professional Support
- News
- Guides
- 3x Shops
- 3x Currency
- Services API (Infinite number of possibilities)
- Vote With Pingback or without.
- Rankings
- Donation with 3 Major payment providers with IPN included. (Paypal, Paymentwall, Superrewards)
- Free updates for life

Thank you very much.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Given that PHP 5.6 and 7.0 reach end of life in the next 4 months, why not bump PHP to 7.1 or 7.2.
( )

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
because people on 12.0.# - 14.0.# there php versions dont reach 7.0 it only goes in the 5.# area

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What HyperSin says, anyway i said it will work starting from that version and above.

people should try CentOS 7, is a nice Linux OS.

it is nice but very unstable for game servers. It's nice for web-servers but not all have web-servers on the same machine.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
What HyperSin says, anyway i said it will work starting from that version and above.

it is nice but very unstable for game servers. It's nice for web-servers but not all have web-servers on the same machine.

Perfect world is a game designed to run over red hat derivated system OS, I don't know why a reason for be unstable on centos, also many customers running over centos without any issue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be it CentOS or Ubuntu, or hell even debian shouldn't really matter.

As long as you know what you're doing its possible to run PW on Ubuntu 18.04, Debian 9, CentOS 7 etc.
There should be no need to run an outdated insecure distro whatsoever.

Aside from that, one shouldn't run the PW Server and the web server on 1 and the same machine anyway. (well atleast not if you ask me.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use ubuntu 14.04, anything higher and stuff starts tonot work properly

Never had that issue, just make sure to add the i386 architecture and install the i386 libraries through apt.
(E.G. do not use included libs in some of the releases around here, well aside from libtask.so)

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I used the libs from 1.5.5 files my friend gave me and never had a problem from them, just trying to fix auto revive, game crashes when I click it

Reaction score

lol, from my experience with centos 5,6,7 on perfect world server 1.3.6 -> 1.5.5, it run very stable without any problem. :thumbup1:
And all of it run in the same webserver and game server. Running smoth! like a beautiful girl :love:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This project is now completed, thank you all for suggestions. You can see the end result on .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@HyperSin i think i clicked the box to not show rankings :D i fixed it now.

As for release I don't think i will do that at least not for free!

Because is the best panel ever created for perfect world!

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
well whats the price? and i wanna see what all it can do, blue dragon has it restricted

and i wanna buy it for 2 maybe 3 servers (all mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back