Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World MOBILE

Reaction score
WOW (NO - pw - LOL), looks like PW is going to be adding an addition to their lineup soon. Their flagship game itself is now adding "mobile clients"!

So, sometime 2017/2018 I guess we can expect to see PW clients available maybe on platforms such as tablets/phones (android/iphone) :eek: That will be cool (and one upside to having a dated game engine with now mediocre gfx LOL [you'd NEVER get a game like GW2 to work on a 'mobile' platform!])

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a hard time making space on a computer monitor xD now they want to shrink it even more :p

Reaction score
WOW (NO - pw - LOL), looks like PW is going to be adding an addition to their lineup soon. Their flagship game itself is now adding "mobile clients"!

So, sometime 2017/2018 I guess we can expect to see PW clients available maybe on platforms such as tablets/phones (android/iphone) :eek: That will be cool (and one upside to having a dated game engine with now mediocre gfx LOL [you'd NEVER get a game like GW2 to work on a 'mobile' platform!])

That nice. The problem how we modificate the client? On PC we can but on Mobil?
(BTW muonline origin mobile version not bad. That the only ported PC mmorpg what worked on my old device)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That nice. The problem how we modificate the client? On PC we can but on Mobil?
(BTW muonline origin mobile version not bad. That the only ported PC mmorpg what worked on my old device)

I am guessing you would decompile the application. however, this does not necessarily mean we (meaning the private server community) will get the client for personal use.
If we can use the client though for personal servers I believe they would have everything packaged inside the app. (android for example open the .apk file and edit files.)

Back