Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lvdrake - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

News =) Etherblade 100% completed only missing (Trees). done so far with my hard work ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I m starting a Closed Beta test on portuguese language ^^ it probably wont take long until its completed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybodyknow the password for this? Ive searched a bit but cant seem to find it -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not trying to revive an old thread, but is this still being worked on? @@; cuz i liked the idea of doing the seasonal map thing and patch for the specific season xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Behold the Power of the Phoenix Down! (Kidding)

So yes, the project still alive and in work progress,

Since its not only about the new map but mobs, weapons and etc.

But it Slowed down, cuz of personal life problems,

And our staff dosnt have a sponsor, with make its a lot harder,

Also we'r not able to full release Our Main server, cuz the dedicated host is Expensive, (If anyone interested, to help with a Host for the server we'r glad to share our Piece of Work updated first hand,

So far, you can say its 96% done, A lots of players have been seeking our community cuz all the servers are all alike, the same thing, with higher rates, no customs at all,

Since its the only project out there that full custom the game

So far you can say, thats about how beuty it is at the moment:

Obs: Its me Lvdrake xD just noticed i didint log in with my gmail account xD but well dosnt really matter o_O

Our Logo:

yeah notice that it is in portuguese .-.

It says: Episode 1: The Awakening of TsukiYuki

She is the goddess of the moon in this update, she was sealed in the moon, until a big meteor crashed on it, then TsukiYuki awakened from her long sleep,

And decided to curse the humans that traped her, by sending everyone in a dimension, betweeen reaity and Dream, so thats why its titled:

"Snow Dreamy" shes the one who frost them all xD

So yes we tested it online on beta for two months, in a (Brazilian Server) we would love to have it online 24/7 but at the moment, our team cant afford a host to keep it on =(

Thanks for everyone that keep watching the project, yeah we do still working on it ^^

At the moment working in the Map BGMs

(Cuz Original PW Songs, are freaking boring .-. make u wanna kill urself)

Original:

2.0 version:

you will notice that there still a few details missing in archosaur, since theres like 20k files, and they dont have names, they r all in numbers, so yes its kinda hard-core work to find the right ones in the right places and make them fit,

Due to that problem, i got a Doc, where i did catalog all majors textures, with their names and places

There had been a few insues like white lines, Edges on the start, And had to re-make it from 0 around five times,

But its all ok now,

It also make a lot friendly for your PC to run, since iv done all the work on the images, that the game, force ur Grafics card to do, in order to look beuty, so it runs a lot smothier and no-laggy at full resolution

I m, also the owner of the HD - Ragnarok (Also Snowy xD (I LOVE SNOW) (for unknow reason)

See my logo there? .-. Dreamy for the win xD

I m kinda legend on ragnarok forums, cuz i was Able to Hard-coded create, Full New skills from scratch took me... 4 months of unstopable work i was almost giving-up when i finnaly break-up the code

Sample:

Sample 2:

Notice that, I made the skills "Smart" So, they were able to "Level-up" and refine themselfs,

Having a new damage formula, as well New graphic effects, Evolve at lvs: 3,5,7,10 also changing their names,

My fort, is actualy programming C# C++ but due to the lack of helpers, i ended also learning design,

But well its all about Perfect World now =D

Well i hope everyone enjoy it once its ready,

So let it be know,

Even posting much, the project still alive and under work

My next update after the 14 chapers of Snow Dreamy, is an update that you r able to "Crossing dimensions in-time"

So, the basic idea of it is like Chrono Trigger, cloning the World Map, and apply a few changes to it like mobs npcs and the map itself xD well

until next time =D

(I will add spoiler tags soon as i can sorry)

Final Coments: I Thanks to everyone on this forum that helped me with linux stuff and my learning curve ^^ to be able to get to this stage on this project =)

And remember guys ^^ Its more then only about money =)

With your ideas and servers be sure of one thing, you bring happyness to a lot of ppl around the world so yeah thanks everyone ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I m kinda legend on ragnarok forums, cuz i was Able to Hard-coded create, Full New skills from scratch took me... 4 months of unstopable work i was almost giving-up when i finnaly break-up the code

If you need to say: "I'm a legend." So really you're not a legend.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Offtopic

This is PW forum not Ragnarok so you dont expect ppl to know about RO dev.
Did participate in the programming of 3 RO Emulators, and stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for Argonaut to answer my question and all other ppl that helped me in the forum,

I m able to present the first screen of the New Mob types:

Assasin, Legendary, Divine, Nightmare

Nightmare mode is kinda Boss "type" but is an usual monster made for partys to kill

So i present Nightmare version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Some Brasilian idiot, from ragezone was degrading my topic from Open-Beta in another Forum. acusing me to just have dyed the textures Blue -...-

I m ashamed of my own country =/ to think thats a lot of ppl like that, make me want to think twice and open an internacional server, Anyways for anyone who think the same thing

This is how it looks like if you just Dye the original textures Blue.

Such kinda of comments make Snow Dreamy team very sad =/ to see to who ppl we'r putting to much effort on development.

90% of the ppl online on Original Perfect World Brazilian server are (Bots) unfortunatly brazilian ppl dosn't know how to play without cheating. thats why i long left PW-BR to PWI

I do feel so ashamed to have born in this country =/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Brazil - Love it or leave it.

Its not about being "BR", its about being an PWServer owner. It's called envy. And I'm sure that isn't only Brazilian Servers Owners.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New video: Skill Concept: now that i got china elements.data Nothing is impossible.

One piece T-shirt:

Last edited:
Back