Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lvdrake - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

just to let u guys know, I m still working on it =) the project os more alive then ever, and close to be finished this is my new City guard

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
id drake, can you send me that guards files and teleport master files , thats badass it really is

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
lvdrake reach a level where he think is the god of perfect world
if somebody wants get high laughs access the facebook page from his perfect world

use google translator, and laughs so high

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@HyperSin
id drake, can you send me that guards files and teleport master files , thats badass it really is

thank u for the feedback we got lots of more stuff,

lvdrake - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

like this badass blacksmith holding thor`s hammer, but its not ready to share yet, some content will after the server re-open

Took me a while since they released 1.5.1 soon after I done updated it to 1.4.8 then I waited for until its all done,

new version is in full english, u r welcome to play soon as its out =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@HyperSin

after 3 years looking for it, found a way to control the way the light behave,

this is the result in-game both took at same moment day-light

REMOVED

Before and After

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
dude that is so awesome how you got snow everywhere, can you make it snow everywhere beside main citys?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@HyperSin

Thank u it was all manual work, I re-made the whole map, square by square and yes, u can make it snow everywhere, just got to go to NPC-Gen and increase the area on the snow effect,

Or either copy it and size it to the coordinates u want to I might add that snow-dust floating eff to the fields, that`s available on the usual snow area, but then, I still got to figure out its ID,

Snow effect is easy to find, one of the first, and u can find it by the trigger ID u make it snow in towns by GM command

this is my archosaur south city

REMOVED

Actualy re-mastered it this year

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
That is so cool, what is wanna do tho is make the map change when i turn the snow on, ya know, if you want the map normal you disable snow and everything goes back to normal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@HyperSin

That is so cool, what is wanna do tho is make the map change when i turn the snow on, ya know, if you want the map normal you disable snow and everything goes back to normal

Sorry, its not possible since the Snow Maps got 3 GB, u can always re-update and switch map files if ur user got a nice network,

But its a way more bigger project then just Snow Maps, I re-made the whole game,

All weapons and armors, refining system, monsters and stuff, it is a full-remake, the only client side files from PW I still use, are some NPC`s,

made it this week its named: Chocobo: The Flash

REMOVED

Still might do some changes on it

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Damn, i hope no one takes your work, only thing i look for is skins to replace stock npc skins but ragezone is empty of it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HyperSin

Sorry, its not possible since the Snow Maps got 3 GB, u can always re-update and switch map files if ur user got a nice network,

But its a way more bigger project then just Snow Maps, I re-made the whole game,

All weapons and armors, refining system, monsters and stuff, it is a full-remake, the only client side files from PW I still use, are some NPC`s,

made it this week its named: Chocobo: The Flash

REMOVED

Still might do some changes on it

do you have a private server live?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@HyperSin it was our first test fox, just the original one with small changes, this is our Ice Fox =)

REMOVED
HyperSin nvm envy brazilian people unfortunately ppl on my country are envy and shouldn't be take seriously that's why I m moving to Japan next year you see, Bola is just a pre-teen no need to be mad at him

REMOVED

Like I said I re-made all weapons and armors, this is one original design by me

Last edited:
Back