Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Revision [321] + Devil Gennie

+

Tsuki Yuki Boss

OeDPnPf - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

YijzhNr - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Instead of trying to hi-jack other people's threads, go create your own how-to... Just a suggestion... :)

I Wish it was easy like that, by the way there are no re-coloring, they are all new textures and u cant randomly make them as they fit in to objects like a puzzle by the way the project is way beyond that.

By the way. u wont find a (SINGLE) Recolored texture in my project, as the original ones are terrible.

Revision 320 [Update] I guess u just have to trow some white paint on CS6... like they say

How am I in the wrong for offering a suggestion for those intrigued by this type of thing? I never said he recolored textures, if you look my post I wrote this TYPE of thing as in this type of edit to the game, obviously within reason you can use any texture you wanted in those places.
Why are people so sensitive over everything?
Did my post really look like a personal attack to you?
Isn't the whole point of these forums to help new devs in 2019 who may browse through here learn what is involved with something so maybe they are inspired to go do it themselves too? Am I going to know the exact steps Ivdrake did to his client to get it to look that way?
Didn't know RageZone is such a defensive and hostile community now.... people just can't help from being assholes. "Hi-jack" really now..

Literally just posted to say you can take the existing textures of the game and make them larger resolution and then redraw your own texture over them if one wanted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How am I in the wrong for offering a suggestion for those intrigued by this type of thing? I never said he recolored textures, if you look my post I wrote this TYPE of thing as in this type of edit to the game, obviously within reason you can use any texture you wanted in those places. Why are people so sensitive over everything? Did my post really look like a personal attack?
Isn't the whole point of these forums to help new devs in 2019 who may browse through here learn what is involved with something so maybe they are inspired to go do it themselves too? Am I going to know the exact steps Ivdrake did to his client to get it to look that way?
Didn't know RageZone is such a defensive and hostile community now.... people just can't help from being assholes.

Literally just posted to say you can take the existing textures of the game and make them larger resolution and then redraw your own texture over them if one wanted.

I can post a guide on how to do it if someone is interested in such stuff

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I can post a guide on how to do it if someone is interested in such stuff
and its wrong to post on a thread about changing the visuals of the game what I personally use to open the textures of the terrains ingame? I don't see what I did still.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please, kill me

x3trqSY - Perfect World Re-mastered graphics Make it Snow! - RaGEZONE Forums

Glad to know that u acknowledge that the original fox model is poop, that was a test dummy in the server for a while.

U know that this is my fox =)

fun thing is that u still had that saved

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back