Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Open Source Emulator

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Once next weeks exams are over I will be taking a better look at this project and hopefully being able to contribute a little.

I know an amount of c++ so im sure i can pick up csharp pretty easy.

And das, your project sounds very cool ;D

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Angelemu Features (revision 125):
+ Login in
+ Creating a char
+ Entering world
+ Using emotions and meditate
+ Flying
+ Speaking and almost all chat channel

This what we can do on angelemu at the moment. Cool isn't it? Want more? Then work with us! And the project will probably speedup!

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well at the moment we need to create a database so we will be able to connect more than one account on the emulator. So we will can check if when we do an emotion, it's broadcasted correctly to every players in the area. That's the first goal right now.

And after that, would be cool to gather all packets from the officials server.

We need to know what the server answers to every packets of the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well at the moment we need to create a database so we will be able to connect more than one account on the emulator. So we will can check if when we do an emotion, it's broadcasted correctly to every players in the area. That's the first goal right now.

And after that, would be cool to gather all packets from the officials server.

We need to know what the server answers to every packets of the client.

If you want I can donate money to this project..

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so this actually works, but doesn't update/save?

There is no database so yeah it doesn't save the data of your char when you leave.

Everything is static data or captured packets from existing char on official/private servers.

And you can only connect with one account...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can only do emotions (and meditate), run, jump and fly around the map. That's all. If you expect to use skills and so on then you will need to wait a long time before we work on this...

Angelemu is based on the pwi client lastest version (v564 at this time). It works with german and french client also from pwi europe.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't know that there is a donation page :(:

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Lol there is an announcement for that on every forum page :D fail :p

Back