Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World Open Source Emulator

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
tbnanubis - Perfect World Open Source Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

work for first try nice :thumbup:

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
sure, just get the newest client hash and set it in config

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So guys, how's the emulator coming along? (Trying to revive all the interest there was in this project before the 1.4.4 "release" threads kept popping up.)

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
we are still working on it, though i personally don't have time during this week. Stalker did an update to hmap handling recently, and is working on rmap now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys I'm trying to install the emulator aki I go I'm working on it over with some bugs eg updated pwi and I have to use angelmuv254 + when trying to log unto the incorrect version someone could put a tuto how to use the 254 version of emule?

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
guys I'm trying to install the emulator aki I go I'm working on it over with some bugs eg updated pwi and I have to use angelmuv254 + when trying to log unto the incorrect version someone could put a tuto how to use the 254 version of emule?

Don't use slangs on google traductor, your stupid ¬¬

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry guy

look, I'm trying to use the emulator, I have the perfect world international client in the latest version and want to use the most updated emulator always possible but when the error log unto your version is too old to upgrade their software someone put a tutorial how to use? please

Reaction score
sorry guy

look, I'm trying to use the emulator, I have the perfect world international client in the latest version and want to use the most updated emulator always possible but when the error log unto your version is too old to upgrade their software someone put a tutorial how to use? please

Go to angelica emulator googlecode page and download the hashgrabber... It will get the latest version of your client...

Then modify the file NetworkConfig.xml in the configuration folder...

Put the hash you received from the hashgrabber inside the <ClientHash></ClientHash> tags...

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am Brazilian and here most people think the emulator sucks and no one put a video on how to use it

here the error and closes the hashgrabber q do?

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol it is in testphase stupid [ sry for this words... ] ppl... read angelemu forum and see what u write here ... ALL u need is in the forum and it works ... only enter the world is available [ i hope its right ] ... other stuff i comming i think ...

any new ppl will cry here - why ? ...

... hashgrabber works perfectly ... its grab the hash from sever where the client is > this hash u need in " configuration/NetworkConfig.xml "

what is working:

tutorial > worked
clienthash > worked

Reaction score
I am Brazilian and here most people think the emulator sucks and no one put a video on how to use it

here the error and closes the hashgrabber q do?

You're so lazy. Why do you need videos to learn something? Can't you search in read? Btw, this isn't Angelica Emulator's forum, that's why there isn't much about it here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At least this is more AngelEmu than opening a subforum @ mcncc and claiming to be the developer of AngelEmu while hosting a precompiled AngelEmu version with a toolpack full of trojans and talking shenanigans abt AngelEmu uses some WoW Engine stuff...

Anyways you are right this is RZ and all stuff that is rly lelated to our project has to be asked at our forums!
We will not open a support branch for AE on RZ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For support, please go to AngelEmu forums:

I'll help you as I can. :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I do not know what to call it but there are also server files
a reference to the client

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
last tests show that it currently needs less, but we have no skills and many stuff from elements yet, so we can't be 100% sure.

Back