Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World - Universal Data Editor Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, as you all know I had my own custom tool for a while now... and i want to share this tool with you for a limited period.

This version has improved options and better graphics.

You can download it here:

For the moment there are no restrictions regarding what you can do with this tool.

I do reserve the right to cancel your license at any time.

If the program dose not start try again is probably licensing your computer.
If the second time dose not start please make sure you have the following windows components installed:

1) DXSDK_Feb10
2) Net-framework 4.0 or newer.
3) Windows Redistribuables.

The base features list
=== Element Editor ===
elements.data: Perfect World = Full Support,
in progress for Forsaken World ,Jade Dynasty,Heroes of Three Kingdom and Ether Saga Odyssey.

=== gshop.data,gshop1.data,gshop2.data===
Perfect World = Full Support
in progress for Forsaken World ,Jade Dynasty,Heroes of Three Kingdom and Ether Saga Odyssey.

=== tasks.data===

=== npcgen.data===

=== aipolicy.data===

=== domain.data domain2.data===

=== dynamicobjects.data===

=== pretinct txt and sev===
Perfect World = 80%

=== region txt and sev===
Perfect World = 80%

=== worldtagrets txt and sev===
Perfect World = 80%

=== tasknpc.data===

=== pck files===

=== Admin server interface ===

Easy editing with multi-select, multi-edit, copy paste from clipboard, file history with bookmarks and visual editors.

Recipes generator from any items (matters), Fashion weapon and armor generator,Pets egg generator, Pck file save from any items (Save ecm dds ski bon etc)
Refactoring
view models
elements data rip tool (files that are protected with Rody's element editor)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is a full working preview

New update with a lot of improvements!

ty all for suggestions!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Why i cant run program?
Win7
Got
LegalSin(scam) - Perfect World - Universal Data Editor Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
LegalSin(scam) - Perfect World - Universal Data Editor Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
installed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error without solution in all the forum posted this file, was installed all the necessary process for excution of the program and even so it does not open. Software does not work with most users

Testing on windows 10 build 1809 and 1901 known as 19H1

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello all. tyvm for input.

I have finished a new update that adds 4 new editors for perfect world:
Region Editor
Pretinct Editor
World_Targets Save
Extra Drop Sev.

In addition to excelled and mazerfect i have added error log directory to display errors.

If you aren't able to fix dependency yourself please contact me in pm or on my skype : Icyteck01@gmail.com

new Download Link

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@excelled i asked you for teamview or a similar program to help you fix it. .. i reashure u the program works i have many pepole that uses it and never found anyone that had problems that i coulnt fix.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi even with the installed requirements does not leave the loading screen, someone has the solution
Hi even with the installed requirements does not leave the loading screen, someone has the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back