Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World - Website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have recently started to develop websites and in the meantime I have developed a simple website and I am making it available for you.

Download:

Prints:

I accept criticism of how to improve.

If you have any questions, please contact the developer.

Contacts:

Facebook - Skype - jardel.tz

Ranking operation: Functional until version 1.5.1.

Backgrounds: About the background of Final Fantasy XV was an option of my taste, but in the images folder contains Perfect World backgrounds.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Register: For all versions.

Ranking: Functional until version 1.5.1.

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XV? What does that have to do with Perfect World?
You said you accept criticism, okay, here it is. Get rid of the Final Fantasy XV
backdrop and use something related to the subject at hand, which is Perfect
World. I'm sure you can find plenty of images to use or even create your own,
original, backgrounds from in-game screenshots.

Reaction score
Does not work in version 1.5.5+, Ranking has no new classes. Sorry you reported everything wrong, ranking it for after 5 minutes for lack of scripting. correct the errors before posting something.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work! Tnx
Thanks bro

Final Fantasy XV? What does that have to do with Perfect World?
You said you accept criticism, okay, here it is. Get rid of the Final Fantasy XV
backdrop and use something related to the subject at hand, which is Perfect
World. I'm sure you can find plenty of images to use or even create your own,
original, backgrounds from in-game screenshots.
It's just a background, I put it because I found it interesting. If you do not want to just look at the images folder and there will have other backgrounds.

Does not work in version 1.5.5+, Ranking has no new classes. Sorry you reported everything wrong, ranking it for after 5 minutes for lack of scripting. correct the errors before posting something.
You're right, I forgot the new classes, I'll correct the topic.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
It's just a background, I put it because I found it interesting. If you do not want to just look at the images folder and there will have other backgrounds.

Looking at your "Perfect World" website I thought it was posted in the wrong section
because it is a "Final Fantasy XV" website with the text "Perfect World" added to it. To
say the background image doesn't matter shows you have no real knowledge of
creating subjective websites. In your world, you would create a Burger King website
and use images for Taco Bell. Take a look at the many private servers' websites out
there as a guide; Perfect World pservers have Perfect World images, Jade Dynasty
pservers have Jade Dynasty images, etc.

Think of it this way, if someone hired you to create a website for World of Warcraft
and you used images for the latest Naruto movie because you "found it interesting"
-- do you really think they would accept that work? You would find yourself without
the job, especially in a professional setting.

Do not take this as berating or insulting you, take this as constructive criticism that
will lead you to create more professional websites that are on topic.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking at your "Perfect World" website I thought it was posted in the wrong section
because it is a "Final Fantasy XV" website with the text "Perfect World" added to it. To
say the background image doesn't matter shows you have no real knowledge of
creating subjective websites. In your world, you would create a Burger King website
and use images for Taco Bell. Take a look at the many private servers' websites out
there as a guide; Perfect World pservers have Perfect World images, Jade Dynasty
pservers have Jade Dynasty images, etc.

Think of it this way, if someone hired you to create a website for World of Warcraft
and you used images for the latest Naruto movie because you "found it interesting"
-- do you really think they would accept that work? You would find yourself without
the job, especially in a professional setting.

Do not take this as berating or insulting you, take this as constructive criticism that
will lead you to create more professional websites that are on topic.
Hi, I understood what you wanted to say, thank you very much for the criticism, I'll try to improve.

Reaction score
Sorry buddy, but this ranking does not work in version 1.5.3, you are totally confused things, this ranking works only until version 1.5.1 that does not have the new class. you should check before you get the contents of the adriano before posting

Back