Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Information for CodaForum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ramonymous here:thumbup1:

Once upon a time, I was looking for forums that could be integrated with my Perfect World service, but because I am a lazy person then I search on google; VAnd finally I found it, then I was thinking of trying to make the plugin, and it worked.
For the demo you can see below, now I still use it.
I think because it's open source so easy to use, and easy to create plugin.
I use this http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/simple-server-status-information-1129343/ (READ THIS FIRST)

this the css ;)
Code:
#grad1 {
    height: 250px;
    width:100%;
    background: linear-gradient(141deg, #0fb8ad 0%, #1fc8db 51%, #2cb5e8 75%);
    color:white;
    opacity:0.95;
}
ParadiseForum - PW Server Information for CodaForum - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for my bad english:blushing:
Next i will release iweb for mobile (mobilized), secure, morethan all iweb developtment ;) (still in development, if you want just contact me ;) i use Carbon [Bootstrap 4])

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to know that my script was useful. I'll share few fixs that I've made but forgot to upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to know that my script was useful. I'll share few fixs that I've made but forgot to upload.
yeah :) thanks for your code, i think it's can be everywhere user want hehe, just need a small thing to integrate this

Back