Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW's User & Admin Panel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there!

I had a will to start developing a panel completely open source and thanks to some douchebags. We're here.

Project:

At the meantime, still in development so you won't be able to use it. I'll be compromissed to keep the develop active (even if I got no coffees) but please hit the Star button at GitHub.

Some useful infos about the project:

- Laravel 5.6
- Simple layout using

Screenshots:

If you have any suggestion to just write below.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey there!

I had a will to start developing a panel completely open source and thanks to some douchebags. We're here.

Project:

At the meantime, still in development so you won't be able to use it. I'll be compromissed to keep the develop active (even if I got no coffees) but please hit the Star button at GitHub.

Some useful infos about the project:

- Laravel 5.6
- Simple layout using

Screenshots:

If you have any suggestion to just write below.
I can help with the graphical side of things :w00t:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By reading the code that you posted in the link, it is totally incomplete, this work is missing, it is missing a lot of files, it is mainly missing API and the base of the connection with Client and Server, you simply copied Hulu work and modified, changed paths and layouts to inform you that it would be a new job. and the ungrateful one that you did not remove or alter the name of the database of the guy, even has his email in the files, and you informed that the base of all the panels are the same, not base friends of your panel and a copy.Not working this panel is incomplete.

It's still work in progress

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ik but the name pw-web was hulus panels name, should change it to something else
Any name idea? I used the same name because it's simple (and make sense). It's a project for Perfect World and is to be used on the web browser. D=

Last edited:
Back