Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] sPCK for PWI 1.5.7 (PWI Wonderland)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, first of all, sorry if I'm in the wrong sub.

I would know if there's a software like sPCK that works for the last update of PWI (Wonderland - 31 January).

When I try to use sPCK, it just stays blocked at 1/XXX (But it still work with old files, so it's not a problem from my software)
Darkodoudou - [Request] sPCK for PWI 1.5.7 (PWI Wonderland) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's stuck like this, doesn't change, and doesn't create a extracted files folder.

I tried some others PCK softwares, but no one can extract these "new' PCKs files ("new" because the previous modifications are not erased)

So I don't know if it's just my PCKs doing that, or the update

Thanks for your answer(s) (I Hope)

And sorry again if it's the wrong sub

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this 157 there are now 3 models files.
models.pck
models.pkx
models2.pck

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
merge all 3 file, extract that with any recent pck file tool. then repack and split into 3. Or also if said tool you use does it for you you will not need to do it manually.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
merge all 3 file, extract that with any recent pck file tool. then repack and split into 3. Or also if said tool you use does it for you you will not need to do it manually.
Models.pck and models2.pck 2 absolutely different archives without any relation

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Correct, models2.pck is a completely different archive... Items within elements.data are referencing data within the models2 path... Since the older 153 elementclient.exe dosen't know about the models2.pck, is there another way we can use the data within the models2.pck...?

i tried putting the models2 directory into another pck file, but would need to modify every item in elements.data that referenced to models2 of the new location...

please correct me if i'm wrong... looking for possibilities.. :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am in need of this tool, however as the download link there is no more please kindly someone can make a new link available so that I can download the tool.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am in need of this tool, however as the download link there is no more please kindly someone can make a new link available so that I can download the tool.

he left the github link with the source code. either wait for someone to compile it and post it here or compile it manually.

EDI: I found the program on the github link, its on the release folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please share the program ? I can t find a compiled version of it.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
- original
- for last china\pwi client

They are still here... Just verified... :)

I don't know if all compilers are the same, but in the code/file area look for a folder called "bin"... There are usesully 2 folders, Release and Debug... Look in either of those for a compiled copy...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ill try my best ty

----------

i tried and tried to compile this thing and idk what the hell im doing

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back