Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit++

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I fixed the "Save As" option... This is also Rey35's last release where he added support for v190+ elements.data when they made changes to the talk_proc structure or something...

I'm going to tinker with this more and try adding more features like thumbnails etc...

Calas over here is helping to share configs and rules... :)

(Thanx Rey35)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v2.1.0.0

Added Thumbnails... :)

Wrechid - sELedit++ - RaGEZONE Forums

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
you could add like a dark/light theme, dark mode its black, gray, and green text and light mode is how it is now :p make it easier on the eyes

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v2.3.0.0

Ok @HyperSin here is your dark mode... I may have gotten a little carried away...

You can change the colors to what ever you want in the "resources\theme.txt" file... Example themes in the "resources" folder... rename the one you want to "theme.txt"...

Thanx to @slippery74 for sharing theme examples... :)

"Post your theme ideas, i'm curious what yall come up with..."

Reaction score
I will give some tips for improvement of the Software, goes to develop to accept or not, just my simple opinion.Add and remove:- Add a new, more user-friendly interface- Add recipe creation mode- Add a button to change the color more comfortable- Add the option to translate elements.data- Add item colors to ID:- Add item option +12- Add a bar with buttons:- Go back and follow- Open elements.data- Import- Export- Remove list of Type that displayed float and int32Change:- Add search boot to the top and draw from below

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
over time i may add some or more features... I'm learning as i go, and just having fun with the code... keep in mind, most of those ideas are going to slow things down... the thumbnails alone really weighed it down...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
changed my colors to black/green/darkgray it looks good, only wish the lines changed colors to. the white lines at the top and the white scroll bars arnt pretty lol

oh and a suggestion everyone will be so thankful for because it saved me tons of times, a function "Auto Next ID" in the bar put like 34566 and export a bunch of items and then re-import them and it changes there id starting at 34566 and goes op 34567, 34568 and so on or when you clone/add a new item, etc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Version 2.3.5.0 I've added a small feature to help decrypt element files... It appears that the only things encrypted in the elements.data are the version and the number of items in the first 40 lists...
So I created a way to manually set the version and the total number of items in each list using a text file... I included an example file "elements.list.count" that will work with Epic's latest element.data... Place it in the same directory as the elements.data file when you load it...
I also added some detail to the error loading dialog to help in determining the list counts as they change in the future... Create or edit elements.list.count file via text editor... Once you have a elements.data file loaded, you can create an elements.list.count file in the tools menu...

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Not bad brother, love it, hopefully my newest recommendation gets added along with export entire list option instead of just 1 at a time

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Version 2.3.5.0 I've added a small feature to help decrypt element files... It appears that the only things encrypted in the elements.data are the version and the number of items in the first 40 lists...
So I created a way to manually set the version and the total number of items in each list using a text file... I included an example file "elements.list.count" that will work with Epic's latest element.data... Place it in the same directory as the elements.data file when you load it...
I also added some detail to the error loading dialog to help in determining the list counts as they change in the future... Create or edit elements.list.count file via text editor... Once you have a elements.data file loaded, you can create an elements.list.count file in the tools menu...

Could you please explain more on how decryption works?
I'm trying to open an old elements I found v145 and this is what I'm getting

I don't think the detail in the error is helpful enough, it's a bit confusing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
from your picture it says list 213 with 4 items with wrong ids, so if you have a back up of it before you added anything to list 213 id use that and start again rather than trying to load the error one.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The easiest way is to use a hex editor to see what is new... In most cases, the only thing new is where epic is selling specific weapons with custom names... I have best luck just adding 1 or 2 to the weapons list... :)

Back