Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.4.2 Client (v233) - Rising Tide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ.
I was wondering if anyone has a trace or a mirror or a direct download to a client that's v233 (the Rising Tide expansion that introduced Tideborn race).
Or maybe some manual patches that can upgrade the client to v233. Like 217-233.cup, for example.
I'm asking you guys here because I've looked up and down and all around, haven't found anything. Not a single trace. Weird thing.

Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hello, I want the Rising Tide version to make a Private Server. Which Files will I need to instal from Complete PW package?
Also, What number of version is the Rising Tides one? (I dont want other versions cause I do not like them.

Please show some understanding cause im new to server owning.
Thanks in advance for replies.

*its isnt in Complete PW package, it is in my package and 1.4.2 v27 (no sage/demon tb skills and r9, so assassin and psy got max lv10 skills, stealth potion and nirvana there too with lv15 nirvana gear)

1. go to http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/retro-package-1093610/
2. check this Perfect World 1.4.2 (4 race) guide

Upvote 0
Back