Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.1 log in screen on 1.5.3?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea how to go back to the 1.5.1 login screen on 1.5.3 (I made a custom one but can't seem to find where to disable the guy on the boat).

Thanks in advance, much appreciated for input.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
The guy on the boat is being loaded from elementclient.exe ik this because with 1.5.1 you get the guy on the boat when you delete the background pic in surfaces in 1.5.3 you dont have to delete it and it's there

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh my bad, I thought scenectrl in the guides was only the character select screen. I feel dumb. Thx.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Myeah I'm afraid it's not that easy to re-enable the background.jpg with the animation overlay. Ugh. I hate this new login window.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this line in 1.5.1 elementclient.exe at 17519:

Failed to call LoadInGameRes(). 程序联入\登录界面1.gfx background.jpg kr.dds

In 1.5.3 elementclient.exe at 45296:

Failed to call LoadInGameRes(). kr.dds

I've tried adding the animation file (the gfx) and the background.jpg but breaks the .exe. Any1 experienced with hex editing can look into this? I'll gladly share any design I'll have after.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue is fixed.

Rizzah - 1.5.1 log in screen on 1.5.3? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically all you need is to edit the button templates at the bottom in interfaces.pck. Add images to it from surfaces.pck (use unique ID's for it, or client will crash), you can even add animations from gfx.pck!

Upvote 0
Back