Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.1 Shadowskull Warsong Fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been running MrKiller's 1.5.1 release and testing all the dungeons. When i got to warsong it has the original glitch 1.5.1 came with where earth boss disappears and never comes back. Wondering if anyone has newer patch with this fixed? I assume its in aipolicy.data but i am not too familiar with that and not sure how to trace it.

Thanks

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been running MrKiller's 1.5.1 release and testing all the dungeons. When i got to warsong it has the original glitch 1.5.1 came with where earth boss disappears and never comes back. Wondering if anyone has newer patch with this fixed? I assume its in aipolicy.data but i am not too familiar with that and not sure how to trace it.

Thanks

That issue got fixed by official few weeks after the new expansion came.

Patch:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 1.5.1 Shadowskull Warsong FIXED!

Hey all,

I have a fix for this. After finding some nice aipolicy descriptions in the 1.3.6 section I was able to trace through the logic and find the problem. The issue is in Controller 1291/ActionSet 1.

The condition reads as follows:
(Public_Counter[100683] > Value[6])

When you kill Shadowskull he spawns 5 Bonecrusher mobs, not 6. Public_Counter[100683] is keeping track of how many you have killed. Changing the condition to the following solves the problem.

(Public_Counter[100683] > Value[5])

After restarting with this altered condition and killing the 5 Bonecrushers, Shadowskull spawns again as it should and after 4 spawns you get the NPC and Vile boss.

Enjoy everyone!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I tried changing the 6 to a 5 however when I save the file it becomes corrupt and unusable. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
I have a problem with the AIview the blasphemous not to the store.
I would like to fix the bug, but I can not edit the data.
I use the server1.5.1
or is there still a possibility to the Fixen

LG DGSLight

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a server that i built purely for the enjoyment of my friends and family (i.e. no money involved) and it is 1.5.1.
Most issuses i have been able to fix myself either through experimentation or good old research (hence my stumbling on to this thread), ok the answer to my problem is here and i understand what needs to be done, The problem i have is that i can't find a tool that will work on the aipolicy file for my version of pw. I have even downloaded ronni's tools and compiled the source with no joy. Can someone point me to a working aipolicy editor please so i can fix this error. Appologies if this has been addressed elsewhere and i've missed it, But i have looked, and am still looking with no result.

Just to add more info to my problem and explain why i'm asking. Every editor i use either throws an exception, complains about unsupported procedure 20 or both and than hangs/fails to load

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found working 1.5.1 aipolicy editor (at least it doesn't give errors when i load original file, but when i save and try to load the saved file it gives out of memory error. The file seems to have been trunicated and slightly corrupt so i'm out of ideas)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I can add to this a little, I fixed the trigger within the aipolicy for shadowskull and loaded it to the server. the server would launch fine but it would prevent the client from connecting and forever be in a client version to low error no matter what was done. The only way I was able to get the client back to talking to the server was to restore the original aipolicy without the fix.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
found working 1.5.1 aipolicy editor (at least it doesn't give errors when i load original file, but when i save and try to load the saved file it gives out of memory error. The file seems to have been trunicated and slightly corrupt so i'm out of ideas)

You wont be able to edit it with any editor use 010 editor to edit it.
its a Signed Int.

Upvote 0
Back