Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.3 English data (help)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i want try translate eng to my country language but i did't find eng data files for 1.5.3 i promise not share if someone give me the english files :w00t:
element.data & aipolicy.data ...

Reaction score
Download 1.5.3 English Client and open the following files with elements editor for elements.data and aipolicy editor for aipolicy.data
element/data/elements.data
element/data/aipolicy.data

Once you open the files successfully you can start translating it. =)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download 1.5.3 English Client and open the following files with elements editor for elements.data and aipolicy editor for aipolicy.data
element/data/elements.data
element/data/aipolicy.data

Once you open the files successfully you can start translating it. =)

my question is i can put it on server files ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course, unless you break the files then your server won't boot up I guess.

bravo thanks bro but i have so bad internet connection if i wanna download 100mb its about 1hrs so i cant download full client would u help me for eng data files and upload all eng files in same rar or zip file ? :w00t:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
bravo thanks bro but i have so bad internet connection if i wanna download 100mb its about 1hrs so i cant download full client would u help me for eng data files and upload all eng files in same rar or zip file ? :w00t:

I can't really help you, cause I don't have PWE 1.5.3, but I'm pretty sure somebody will attach these files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope so:banghead: because i never seen eng client from anyone :love:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now my problem is to much NPC's are hide any have full npc's for world map

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back