Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[1.5.3] Map issue: Can't enter instance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I am trying to launch an instance using:
./gs is31
But even though there are no errors which I can see in the console, the map does not start.
Does anyone know where can I look for more details as to why the map is not opening correctly ?
I have main worlds running, I can start morai map as well, but when I attempt is31 or is06 it seems that the instance is launched without errors, yet no matter how long I wait , I can never enter it.

Logs:

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Line 1605 of the log:
Code:
连接远程游戏服务器:'is06',使用UNIX方式:/tmp/gssock_is06
does show that is06 is connected but there is no entry for is31 in the logs.
And yet, beginning at line 1502, shows the loading of is31. And at line 1577:
Code:
加载'/pwserver/gamed/config/a31/map.bht'完成
shows that the loading of is31 is finished. Below this point, I believe you
should see:
Code:
连接远程游戏服务器:'is31',使用UNIX方式:/tmp/gssock_is31
but it is not there. Not sure what the problem is as I do not have a client
and server set up to test it locally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the help in order to crack this down.
After some trial and error, and bit of interogation of Hycker it seems that this issue is because of precinct.sev / clt and region.sev /clt out of sync. Due to that the teleports do not work for couple of instances.

I messed up and tried to get them to sync with the tools I had, eventually I broke everything and had to revert to backup, which all of a sudden fixed it. So now I am trying to figure out what caused the desync in the first place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back