Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

343 Server 1.5.1 not working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for some support on getting this server up and running

I am looking only for lan based server nothing online ( maybe online latter but for now no )

for some reason I am unable too get the server too start or even able to get on the server control panel to change settings or anything

I was following the video that 343 put together and I have redone it 4 times and something is not working out

any help would be most greatful

update

soo running the full remake all over again 34th time

I gotten too see step and its locking up here and I am unsure where to go from here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for some support on getting this server up and running

I am looking only for lan based server nothing online ( maybe online latter but for now no )

for some reason I am unable too get the server too start or even able to get on the server control panel to change settings or anything

I was following the video that 343 put together and I have redone it 4 times and something is not working out

update

soo running the full remake all over again 34th time

I gotten too see step and its locking up here and I am unsure where to go from here

Which version are you installing? And provide bit more info on the specs of software and anything else that could help me or anyone on the forums actually pinpoint what the issue is.

As for me, when I first time started I reinstalled the server every 10-15 minutes :D
So I got tired and when I got it working for the first time I made a copy of my VM.

Upvote 0
Back