Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archer unable to leave originations (task.data)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed the 1.5.1 server files and have tested it extensively and it works great but when an archer is made, and tries to leave originations to go to main map, I get "invalid mission". I have sTASKedit but not sure what or where things should be changed. Anyone want to explain? There is no real tut on how to use this. Quick fix would find someone who has working task.data file but would like to actually learn how to do this but at this point, I would go either way.

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im using mrkill 151 + tuan pwi775 (all clean and unedited )client and dont need any quest to leave origination for any class, to leave origination i simply talk to the 2 "pigs" and select leave to main world (or something like that)
if another quest teleport you out, i have no idea (in fact i dont even expolored origination)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, you talk to the pigs to leave originations AND it is considered a "quest"

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Just use a virgin 151 tasks.data and you should have no problem.

In case you don't have one: here

(don't forget to use the same exact file on the server and client side!)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you will download and try it

Edit: the tasks.data I downloaded works great!

:thumbup1: I can cross this one off the todo list
now to back this up and search and search on how to change stuff and add npc

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back