Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Assasin news skill 151 not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a problem about assasin skill 151 not working
but all race new skill is work, only assasin not work
any solution ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which file ??

You probably gonna need to redownload the whole file. I mean server 151 and client 151. Even we tell u which file is corrupted, u still cant download the specific file, u HAD to download them as a whole. If its still doesnt works, then the file u download is alrdy corrupted, solutions is finding the owner of the file to reupload or find another released from different file owner.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You probably gonna need to redownload the whole file. I mean server 151 and client 151. Even we tell u which file is corrupted, u still cant download the specific file, u HAD to download them as a whole. If its still doesnt works, then the file u download is alrdy corrupted, solutions is finding the owner of the file to reupload or find another released from different file owner.
ok thanks. i will try

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is exactly why I provide"checksums/hash" for all my releases! Then A) people can NOT bug me, B) they can check for themselves, and, C) they can NOT bug me :D:

:lol:
343 i am download your 151 package . but i got problem like this
Code:
CRITICAL ERROR: YOU MUST INSTALL THE MAIN PACKAGE BEFORE INSTALLING ADD-ONS!

any solution ??
i am use ubuntu server 10.04 x64.. thanks before ..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That just means you have to install 136 first :wink:

136 is the "base" package (must be installed before addons).

Also you are going to need to grab the Ubuntu 12.04.3 x64 because the installer will also check to make sure it's *exactly* that version.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That just means you have to install 136 first :wink:

136 is the "base" package (must be installed before addons).

Also you are going to need to grab the Ubuntu 12.04.3 x64 because the installer will also check to make sure it's *exactly* that version.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

No problem. Yea, I /could/ have made it so that the 'installer' would have worked with any x64 version but I like to make things that are self sufficient (don't rely on an internet connection). This is so that it can literally be installed in any scenario (IE a LAN party [or anywhere else there may not be internet]) - so, that being said, yea, sorry, it very specifically requires Ubuntu Server x64 12.04.3...Similarly 136 was the first package I ever made so as the 'addons' came, I thought it would not be worth it to redundantly have certain things (such as ia32-libs) because then all of the packages would be heavily bloated, so this is why 136 is "base" and *must* be installed prior to any of the 'addons' :wink:

Hope you enjoy it!

Upvote 0
Back