Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto summon boss in specific time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ragezoner, I am not able to find related topic about summon a boss in specific time. I knew that npcgen editor can set respawn time (E.g 3600 second ) but that only count after the boss die. For long run, the boss summon from 8pm and few days later it summon at 10pm.

My question is, how can I summon the boss at 8pm everyday no matter what time the boss being killed by player? I am using Npcgen Editor By Luka

At this moment, I found a lot of tutorial about editing summon time but all are setting through respawn time instead of guiding how to summon in everyday at specific time ( says 8pm ).

I am editing for perfect world 1.4.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use trigger, (Tab trigger on Npcgen).
You can even set the start and end times.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use trigger, (Tab trigger on Npcgen).
You can even set the start and end times.

From this screen :
How do I summon at everyday 8pm? Can you guide me? I don't know how to adjust in this screen.

Once again, thank you for your kind assistance on this matter.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From this screen :
How do I summon at everyday 8pm? Can you guide me? I don't know how to adjust in this screen.

Once again, thank you for your kind assistance on this matter.

that is an example, it automatically appears at 19:00 / 7:00 p.m. and automatically disappears at 19:30 / 7:30 p.m. every day

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back